L.A. Noire No Longer a PS3 Exclusive

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Why have I never heard about this game?! I love the film noire style, I can't wait for this! I'll still get it for the PS3 though.
Kentucky said:
oh its actually murder mystery I always thought it was GTA in the depression era, anyway I'm looking forward to it when it you know, actually comes out
If you want GTA in the depression era, check out the Mafia series.

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
YEEEEEEEEEEEES!
I just loved that game from the very moment I heard about it, and now I can play it on my old warhorse, the 360.
It always struck me as a kind of noir GTA, which is almost my perfect game.
EDIT: GTA is not my perfect game, I mean a noir GTA would almost be. Poor choice of words there.
Ooh, and:
Cowabungaa said:
If you want GTA in the depression era, check out the Mafia series.
Eeeh. Personally, holding my breath to let Mafia 2 and LA Noire fight it out if they won't just leave each other alone, being ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAMES and all that.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Okay, seriously. If the 360 has sold more units, then I think that we can rationalize that more copies of a game will sell on it.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
Between L.A. Noire and Red Dead Redemption, Rockstar is really pandering to my niche interests of Noir and Westerns lately.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
That's an easy question...none.
I will not buy this, because I just don't want to.

SeanthePsycho

Nov 11, 2009
I just read about this in GI today. I am excited bcause I love the crime solving games like CSI, but the unfortunate aspect is that the CSI games are more like point and click adventure/puzzle/escape games you see via Newgrounds and Addicting Games. This one is artistically brilliant and the gameplay seems incredible. Being an 360 only gamer, I am happy that I will get to play this come Fall.