Laboring at The Escapist

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I will take a crack at the questions

1. For a long while the answer would have been Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 hands down, maybe it still is. Love all sorts of RPG's. Diablo 1, 2 and the expansion, BGDA 1 and 2.
Nowadays, it is a real toss up, between Diablo 2 LOD Torchlight, and the X-Com complete pack, though love for PSO has never really diminished.

2. I instantly thought zombies.

3. I never really followed either, I am affraid. Though I would probably favor the empire, with the force and their vast collection of super weapons.

4. Picard. Patrick Stewart is a great actor and one of my favorites

5. Legos. I remember playing with those for hours as a kid. I like puzzles, but 1000 pieces I find frustrating. That or I would say martial arts. (What? I have great enthusiasm for it, it keeps me shape, and it helps defeat that stereotype that all us gamers are sedentary couch potatoes!)

6. wait? what? There was no number 6 question in the article. Do I somehow get to make up for not having an answer to this by being perceptive enough to notice there wasn't a question six? Or reading the full article? Or was something wrong with my computer.

I will confess I am not too big a star wars fan (but I did love both KOTOR games) and never really followed Star Trek. HOWEVER I am a HUGE battletech fan, and could go into hours long detail about the games and the rich story behind that universe, though I haven't had the chance to read any of the books (which there are at least 20 of). Every time someone abreviates Modern Warfare 2 as MW2 I always think Mechwarrior 2.

I also love movies, and movie soundtracks, with my top 4 being Dragonheart, Dark Knight, Last Samurai, and Bloodsport. My top soundtracks are Dragonheart, Last Samurai, Bloodsport, and Kickboxer.

Do I lose any points for being a huge sports fan? Because I proudly bleed blue and orange (Denver Broncos), purple and pinstripes (Colorado Rockies), brown and gold (Wyoming) and the black, gold, and orange, (Anaheim Ducks)