Lady Gaga's new song is apparently "Evil"

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
So like the famous "Leave Britney alone" video. A new video has surfaced, this time about Lady Gaga.

Her new song Judas which can be heard in this link

is apparently evil, according to this girl...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...i mean really? Should a song...something meant for entertainment be taken so seriously? Especially by an artist that is known for doing stuff like this?

Now for discussion, have you seen any video's that are similar? and what are your thoughts on the people that make them?

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Yea, I could watch/listen to either video all the way. I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga and what the girl was saying is more than a little ignorant. Seriously, there are plenty of other "evil" songs out there speaking the same message or even worse.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
I'm about 90% sure that's the troll girl from when the earthquake in Japan happened, and she was thanking god for it.

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
And when you play Judas Priest backwards, the devil speaks to you. Directly. Yes. You. Go try it, now!!

But really, ignorant people are ignorant. It's attention-whoring, obviously.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
When has Judas been another name for Jesus? I think I'm confused... and she's a troll.

Edit: just watched a bit more. "You can't get into heaven if you have sex."

Aug 25, 2009
Troll, parody, or completely serious, by the time she was saying that Lady Gaga was part of the Illuminati, whose job it is to distract people from Jesus, I stopped it. 40 seconds, I think I deserve a medal for lasting that long.

It's why I love bad Christians so much, 'Judas, which as we all know is another name for Jesus.' I'm a staunch agnostic and I'm fairly certain I've read the Bible in more depth and understanding than this apparent Christian.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Ok, few things. First things first, you just fell for a troll.

Go to the video you posted, and to the girl who posted it. Another uploaded video of hers is one of the SAME FUCKING GIRL with a changed hairstyle complaining about that video. Check it, I'll wait.

Done? Ok.

Second, that song is evil. Because it sucks. That song is worse then Alejandro...

Link XL1 said:
its lady gaga, no cares
Hey there, speak for self!

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
MelasZepheos said:
Troll, parody, or completely serious, by the time she was saying that Lady Gaga was part of the Illuminati, whose job it is to distract people from Jesus, I stopped it. 40 seconds, I think I deserve a medal for lasting that long.

It's why I love bad Christians so much, 'Judas, which as we all know is another name for Jesus.' I'm a staunch agnostic and I'm fairly certain I've read the Bible in more depth and understanding than this apparent Christian.
I salute you, sir. I only managed until "Judas means Jesus". I gave up, and assumed it would be too painful to continue. I was right, it seems.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
If she was offended by that, she'd flip her shit if she saw this :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRTwaEtq3U

Might be going to hell, but at least I'll have chicken.

Seriously though, obvious troll is obvious.

Sebster 105

Feb 27, 2011
"I may be wearing swiss cheese or maybe covered with bees, but I'm not crazy baby I perform this way"

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
omniscientostrich said:
If she was offended by that, she'd flip her shit if she saw this :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRTwaEtq3U

Might be going to hell, but at least I'll have chicken.
Tehehehehe that made me LOL xD thank you :')

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
MelasZepheos said:

I thought Judas Iscariot was the name of the apostle who betrayed him after the last supper? Which is why traitorous people (and people who commit high level sins) tend be called a "Judas"

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
I cant tell if she's trying (and failing) at being sarcastic, or if she's serious. Though if she feels this strongly about a Lady Gaga song, I wonder how she feels about say...Rammstein.