Lady Gaga's new song is apparently "Evil"

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Ok for some reason I kept seeing innuendo everywhere in this video... "I hope the Pastor touches you" HANG ON!?!? (also, you play us the track first and then "Anyone who listens to this is going to hell!" Thanks a bunch OP :p:))

Option 1: She's a troll (which is likely knowing YouTube)

Option 2: She's a nutcase (even more likely knowing YouTube)

Also, I think this might be the spiritual successor to 'Leave Britney Alone!"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7iF8O88LU&feature=player_detailpage

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
She's wrong. Judas is a betrayer of Jesus. So the lyrics are about having sex with a betrayer of Jesus, not Jesus himself. So, she's an idiot, or a troll doing it for "Oh-look-at-me-I'm-a-fake-fundamentalist-and-all-Christians-are-like-this-haha" points.

Numb1lp

Jan 21, 2009
HorizonRadar said:
Probably a troll with too much time on their hands... or is that a little redundant?

Anyway, no, it's not evil. Some people go out of their way to be offended.
Well, for one, I could see why people would be offended. But still, some of this stuff is crazy. Having sexy is the worst sin? I hope the pastor touches you? I'm not entirely sure this is legit. I'm thinking she's just a troll.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Surely, since it's Gaga, it should be E-e-e-e-e-e-evil? Or, J-j-j-j-j-j-judas?

TheAmokz

Apr 10, 2011
http://www.formspring.me/SarahRooney/q/188503474697182687
Confirmed troll. Move along people, move along...

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
This girl made a video crying her eyes out about Justin Beiber not winning Best New Artist. Enough said.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
HorizonRadar said:
Probably a troll with too much time on their hands... or is that a little redundant?

Anyway, no, it's not evil. Some people go out of their way to be offended.
yep, Troll++

theironbat46

Aug 19, 2009
It's a joke fellas. Satire. If you can't tell from the fact anyone saying what she says would have to be joking, it says she's into satire on her page.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Jesus freak (or at least pretending to be one since that became popular somehow) commenting on a lady gaga song, couldn`t watch it, too much shit in one place for me to handle.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
She is a troll watch this video She is only pretending to be religious and saying things that are purposely inflammatory.

Also, apparently she got a haircut and released another video in response to her first one.

Ampersand

May 1, 2010
I'm pretty sure this must be fake......for a start she doesn't seem to know who judas is :-/

gideonkain

Nov 12, 2010
Judas = Jesus? Um, not according to my bible -- this is like saying Zero IS Mega Man, their associated but their not the same.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Wow, for a Gaga song that isn't half bad...

On topic, she smiles way too much. Also, she called Jesus and God "the same thing"... so, yeah. Proof in itself, I would hope.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
dkyros said:
She is a troll watch this video She is only pretending to be religious and saying things that are purposely inflammatory.

Also, apparently she got a haircut and released another video in response to her first one.
Yep, its pretty clear no one talks like this, scratch that, thinks like this, I don't care if its the internet she's just an attention whore.

teh_spartan

ultimate pwnerer
Mar 29, 2009
dumb girl dosn't know her religion or her secret organizations AT ALL. people like her make me sincerely upset to the point that i have a physical reaction, that religion still exists. JK i don't actually get sick but it does make me sad. dont get me wrong i love what some religions do like helping the sick feeding the poor, building houses for people, and more, i just think the world would be better off without religion.