Latest XBL Exploit Takes Aim at User's Credit Cards

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
eclipsed_chemistry said:
MercurySteam said:
Good thing I never use credit cards on LIVE. Or play CoD for that matter.
Hey, sorry to bother you with something really off-topic, but mind if I ask which anime your profile picture is from? Thanks.
No probs. It's from Black Lagoon, The Second Barrage - Episode 24.

MecaEcco

Jun 30, 2008
This article's title needs to be changed to reflect that there is no evidence that XBox users credit card data is at risk. I have sent a report to The Escapist to that effect.

smut

Aug 4, 2007
WaaghPowa said:
I find this funny after all the Xbox fanboys trying to say "PSN is shit because it's free" and now there's a possibility that their personal info was stolen....on a service they paid for.

Wonder if it's the same people who got the PSN...
You clearly did not read the article, a phishing scam where people voluntarily give up their info and a involuntarily breach of 77 MILLION users data is not even comparable. No ones data was "stolen", they were stupid enough to give it up voluntarily.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
smut said:
WaaghPowa said:
I find this funny after all the Xbox fanboys trying to say "PSN is shit because it's free" and now there's a possibility that their personal info was stolen....on a service they paid for.

Wonder if it's the same people who got the PSN...
You clearly did not read the article, a phishing scam where people voluntarily give up their info and a involuntarily breach of 77 MILLION users data is not even comparable. No ones data was "stolen", they were stupid enough to give it up voluntarily.
You clearly did not read the rest of the comments.