Laughably bad films

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
Having seen The Room and Fatal Deviation recently I realised the brilliance of fantastically awful films. Do Share the most unintentional hilarious film you've ever seen.

If you haven't a monkeys idea of what constitutes a bad film watch these clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yynfobTBCxA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXiFJS9D5A

Michael Katski

Nov 15, 2011
Rubber:
The story about a tire named Robert, who realizes he has magical powers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5pyFhmAqE

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011
The Tourist. A terribly shit movie about Angelina Jolie being a cold, stuck-up ***** and Johnny Depp trying to get it in while battling gunmen. Actually, the movie is classified as a more kind of 'Action' movie, but theres ONE action scene.

shotgunbob

Mar 24, 2009
Southland Tales

Hey guys lets have 4 separate plots and never connect them, the audience will totally understand everything.

This movie is just so terrible in every possible way.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
There is only one horribly funny movie, one that can tear apart your sanity. It has two words, when muttered makes men cry. That movie is: The Room.

theseworlds

Oct 26, 2009
Ninjas vs Vampires.
I can't actually find it on Youtube, so I'll just post the trailer.

This movie is so hilariously bad! Most of it was shot in some random's house, with the rest of it shot in the trees behind the random's house.
There's one scene that I just couldn't stop laughing at, not because it was actually comedic, but it was just so ridiculous to the point of absurdity. At one point, the Vampires somehow attack the Ninjas house, during daytime! This is quite shocking (not really), because the sun kills vampires. So, how did they get in the house? Cue a flashback, showing the vampires pulling up outside the house in a van, throwing blankets over their faces, and running into the house.

Perfect protection from the sun: hold a blanket over yourself.

Edit: Actually, I just thought of another one. Black Sheep. It's a New Zealander film about a genetic experiment that goes wrong and turns sheep into blood-thirsty beasts. It is absolutely terrible to the point that it's quite hilarious, but I think that was the point of it anyway. Either way, it was really funny.

Head Chef Dom

Nov 8, 2010
Arnies first film. Not Conan the Barbarian, but Hercules in New York. Best acting and fight scenes I've ever seen

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Deep Evil. The special FX in that movie are so bad it looks like they were done in MS Paint. The acting is pretty pitiful too.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
My friends and I have actually started watching really bad movies together over Netflix on the Xbox. So far, everything we've seen has been gold:
Actually, any trailer I post will probably ruin the best part.

hooglese

Feb 14, 2011
Conan the Barbarian 2, Stephen King's The Mist, The Room, Trolls 2 and most importantly Splice. Its a Canadian "horror" movie about a genetic mutant starring Adrian Brodey. As a Canadian, I can say we make awful film and television and Splice is our master piece. Its almost entirely devoid of horror, the plot is almost comedic and the acting is atrocious, and its two hours long with 5 minutes of story. If your looking for a good laugh at how bad a movie can be, I recommend it.
Edit: I forgot Collateral Damage and Total Recall

TheScientificIssole

Jun 9, 2011
shotgunbob said:
Southland Tales

Hey guys lets have 4 separate plots and never connect them, the audience will totally understand everything.

This movie is just so terrible in every possible way.
And the guy from Rolemodels is Jesus at the end.

makano

Nov 23, 2009
well its nice to see someone else take a interest in shitty films i recomend City Dragon, boggy creak 2,manos the hands of fate.

GrimSheeper

Jan 15, 2010
Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter. I swear I have no words to explain it that would do the greatest Luchador wrestler of the world and Jesus Christ fighting vampire doctors justice.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Birdemic. It seemed to have a budget of about two bucks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwSTDzaZ234

Just look at that copy paste effects! The learned what Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V means!