Laughably bad films

Robert Sanders

Jul 9, 2011
I get the feeling that film was purposely bad. It's like they were going for "so bad it's good", but couldn't quite make it there.

Edd4224

Jul 5, 2011
Rubber, for... no reason.

Love that monologue. And some more words to make sure this does not count as low word ^_^

BatSpork

Nov 18, 2011
Mortal Kombat.

I can't understand why Paul Anderson thought it would be a good idea to make a very obviously fantasy-type video game into a movie with the technologies of 1995.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:

Honestly, I could just provide a photo of my DVD collection.
Wow Starcrash. That brings back memories. Hoff Memories.

malestrithe said:
Howling 3: the Marsupials.

There is nothing scary about marsupial animals. Even though I know about their reputations for killing dogs in some rather vicious ways, Kangaroos are not scary to me and were kangaroos even less.

See also Night of the Lepus.
Thylacines. They were thylacines not kangaroos. AKA The Tasmanian Tiger. It was the apex predator of Tasmania, until hunted to extinction by farmers, and Willem Dafoe.

Anyway, ZARDOZ, just ZARDOZ. The Gun is good. the penis is evil. Sean Connery in a red posing pouch.

Trivea

Jan 27, 2011
Berenzen said:
Anything from MST3K really
Like The Screaming Skull? Best ever.

OT: The Room is a good one, but...

Xartyve2 said:
Plan 9 From Outer Space.
I can't agree with this more. Any movie with the line "He's dead. Murdered. And somebody's responsible!" delivered unironically can't be taken any other way.