Lawyer: California Law Could Destroy Videogame Industry

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Christ, when will this bullshit be over? I'll be glad to actually get a good night's sleep for once.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
this is it people, this is the final battle. gather all the phoenix downs, elixers, xpotions, megaelixers, somas, soma drops, revival beads and homunculus you can. because theres no going back

reddfawks

Jul 29, 2010
Well, it's times like this I'm glad I dropped out of Game Design and took up Visual Advertising.

I say make those 2-inch stickers rainbow-coloured with angry cartoon guard dogs, so parents will see it. >=P

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Gxas said:
The Austin said:
Gxas said:
Whats up 1984? I thought you happened sixteen years ago.
Twenty seven years ago. Sixteen Years ago was '93. :p

OP: NO!
I support the first amendment, and as such, this law must not pass!
<.<

Math is apparently not my strong suit when I'm pissed off...

Thank you for that.
I know how you feel.

I once said, 20 years from now we'll have the things from a show set in 2021.

-.-'

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Honestly Greg, I can't say I'd be disapointed to see the industry take some major headshots right now. The industry isn't even a former shadow of what it was just 10 years ago. Perhaps a few people need to leave the industry so that it can move forward. Because its not doing anything but sitting around like a stinky baby screaming right now. If these restrictions bring change good or bad. I welcome it.

sanguinator

Aug 23, 2010
Perhaps said:
If you are under 17 just get your parents to buy the mature rated games, problem solved.
you didnt read the entire article did you? companies will be less willing to make unique games. videogame innovation will be dead. the industry is in grave danger.....