Mar 19, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:
I am obsessed with LoL. I play a decent Amumu, but I absolutely love Nasus, Can't wait to try Yorick out :p
I want Yorick. Nocturne, Warwick and Rumble tend to be my A-game dudes.
Its Zilean, Nasus, Annie or Kat for me. You can't go wrong with some of the originals =P
I used to enjoy Kat, a lot ^_^
God I hate Zilean though...
Why do you hate Zilean? Is it because he is perhaps one of the best support characters in the entire game or the fact that he is one of the few support characters you can't focus a team fight because he'll just revive himself? I use to think Kayle's Ulti was one of the best support moves, now I know better.
I just hate the fact that he's still a force to be reckoned with in the damage department, except because his skills are all support with the exception of his one damaging attack, they make that damaging attack very high powered to compliment. And he's difficult to lane against, especially when you have a feeding lane partner.

He's only a dangerous force in small fights (1v1, 2v2) with the exception of one quick burst, he can't do much in a large 5v5 team fight and with enough magic resistance, his bombs won't do much.

Still, I think his rewind ability makes him extremely overpowered sometimes. Especially since it allows him to both A)Travel at over 500 movement speed indefinitely at level 18 and B) allows him to get access to his ulti in less then 30 seconds.
True, I just dislike him because of my experience laning against the bastard :p
I think the beauty of every good champion being OP in some aspect is almost League of Legends' unique way of balancing itself. In a wonderful, chaotic approach.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Pff, Anivia owns you all. :p

Now back on topic, that's quite a lot of people watching indeed. I only checked the second day. They're all waaaay too pro for me. I'm an average player at best.

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
My favorite part was all of the random disconnects and how they weren't acknowledged during the tournament. What a joke of an e-sport.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:
I am obsessed with LoL. I play a decent Amumu, but I absolutely love Nasus, Can't wait to try Yorick out :p
Its Zilean, Nasus, Annie or Kat for me. You can't go wrong with some of the originals =P
Why do you hate Zilean? Is it because he is perhaps one of the best support characters in the entire game or the fact that he is one of the few support characters you can't focus a team fight because he'll just revive himself? I use to think Kayle's Ulti was one of the best support moves, now I know better.
I just hate the fact that he's still a force to be reckoned with in the damage department, except because his skills are all support with the exception of his one damaging attack, they make that damaging attack very high powered to compliment. And he's difficult to lane against, especially when you have a feeding lane partner.

He's only a dangerous force in small fights (1v1, 2v2) with the exception of one quick burst, he can't do much in a large 5v5 team fight and with enough magic resistance, his bombs won't do much.

Still, I think his rewind ability makes him extremely overpowered sometimes. Especially since it allows him to both A)Travel at over 500 movement speed indefinitely at level 18 and B) allows him to get access to his ulti in less then 30 seconds.
I think the beauty of every good champion being OP in some aspect is almost League of Legends' unique way of balancing itself. In a wonderful, chaotic approach.
Oh god, this conversation made me want to play a game as Zilean again....so I did and I kicked ass. 12/5/9 was the final score and I had so much AP that I could revive myself at full health by using my ult xD.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:

Oh god, this conversation made me want to play a game as Zilean again....so I did and I kicked ass. 12/5/9 was the final score and I had so much AP that I could revive myself at full health by using my ult xD.
i normally play a mana/cd zil hes the biggest troll ever. i only get like 2-3 kills a game but ill easily rack up 20+ assists and 0 deaths. my favorite people to troll are really slow characters :p

Cenequus

Jan 31, 2011
I was awake like 70/72 hours with my fnatic MSI t-shirt screeming like a japanese fangirl. It was indeed a fun event wish I could have been in Sweden and needlesly to say next year I will do everything possible to go there. I'd go to WCG but this year is in Korea(too far).

Anyway beside everything it was great to see e-sport growing so much and having so many people online watching at the same time. Was expecting around 100k people since I watched the DH quali but when it started to reach and surpass 200k I was really happy since it can only grow more. Waiting for Season 2.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Those were some of the best games ever. Too bad Phreak can't commentate to save his life most of the time. Made we wanna learn AP Alistar though.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I will never be that good....

But I shall still play kat, akali, twisted fate, and caitlyn whenever she is free.

Back to the people who only get by level...

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Wait, are you telling me there are a lot of people who actively play LoL? So how come when I tried it for two weeks it was almost impossible to get a game regardless of time of day? Not to mention that people kept dc'ing or ragequitting. I can't remember ever ending a game with more than 5/10 people. Maybe I should try it again, if the community's better now.

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
chaos order said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:

i normally play a mana/cd zil hes the biggest troll ever. i only get like 2-3 kills a game but ill easily rack up 20+ assists and 0 deaths. my favorite people to troll are really slow characters :p
I build AP and I grab a Morello's evil tome for CD early on. In short, I can spam rewind and time bomb so fast that I can triple bomb people at level 18 xD.

Mrrrgggrlllrrrg

Jun 21, 2010
Ah the memories, we played a drinking game based on Phreaks commentating, 10 minutes into a game and I hated him.

I am glad Friendship Neutral won though and I refuse to call them fnaticMSI.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Good to see a game getting a lot of viewers. I really ought to check out the game myself, and some of my friends have even suggested me start playing it. But haven't really got around to it yet, and I'm not really good at DoTa, either. I've also heard that the community and players can be really harsh on new players.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:

YOU BASTARD.
I mean-
good game bro... >___>

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
attackshark said:
xin zhou, eh?

do you also boast when you kick old people over or take candy from babies?
Dude, he's based on Zhao Yun from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I couldn't NOT play as someone based on Zhao Yun :p

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:

YOU BASTARD.
I mean-
good game bro... >___>
GG, report your Ashe for feeding dude.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:

YOU BASTARD.
I mean-
good game bro... >___>
Hahaha. Feeding Ashes are fun. My mate always pairs up with me and to be fair, he plays a mean Ashe. If he's using his ult, prepare for a kill.

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Falcon123 said:

YOU BASTARD.
I mean-
good game bro... >___>
Hahaha. Feeding Ashes are fun. My mate always pairs up with me and to be fair, he plays a mean Ashe. If he's using his ult, prepare for a kill.
My brother is decent as Ashe, but I don't like laning with him unless I'm playing someone with a slow and some decent damage output. Zilean is good, but he can't deal enough damage fast enough to score a kill.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
My brother is decent as Ashe, but I don't like laning with him unless I'm playing someone with a slow and some decent damage output. Zilean is good, but he can't deal enough damage fast enough to score a kill.
Yeah I rarely lane with him, he's usually mid. I tend to play assassins who are dependant on people to set me up for ganks early game...Warwick, Nocturne, people like that.
True that, Zilean's really there to support and scare people off to be honest.