Least Favorite Album Of Your Favorite Artist

LoFr3Eq

Oct 15, 2008
xXAsherahXx said:
NEPAL said:
Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying
You like The X Factor and Virtual XI more? Is....is that possible?
Those are the ones I was going to have tied for worst, also, No Prayer for the Dying had an US number 1. At least there were some songs on No Prayer that were worthwhile.

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
Probably Humbug from Arctic Monkeys (currently my favourite band). Still, i think it´s a great album that tries a few different things from their usual body of work.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Wilco's first album is my least favorite of theirs (A.M.). I only bought it because I felt a need to have everything of theirs. There are some decent songs, but it's overall just too generic. They released the most perfect album ever with Yankee Hotel Foxtrot which has a folk/rock template but with layers of dissonance permeating all through. It's amazing. It's the sound of your perfect, ideal life imploding on itself.

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
I love Ludo. However, their first album, Ludo, is a bit...meh. It's got a few songs I like, but it didn't grow on me like others.

You're Awful, I Love You had a lot of songs that I disliked at first, but the more I listened to them, the more I loved them. Broken Bride is short, but awesome. And Prepare the Preparations is amazing.

However, Ludo, is just sort of...bleh. I still have it and will still listen to it, but it's rather listen to their other albums.