Least satisfying kill ever?

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
One time when playing Halo 3 over system link with my brother and my sister:

Valhalla - FFA:
Brother is about 20 foot away from sister, I'm on the other side of the map with my sniper rifle - he starts shooting her with his pistol (He'd just spawned and had no other weapon) - she had dual SMGs - she starts shooting, but doesn't know where he is - so shes blind firing and me and him are pissing ourselves because shes just shooting in the wrong direction - anyway he carries on firing and then my finger slipped on the right trigger - and bam, I won the match because I sneezed and stole the kill from my brother - funny but unsatisfying

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Fable 2 "boss.." That was just the worst thing I ever fought. Worse than those little bugs that walk around randomly in Gears of War 2..

megalomania

Apr 14, 2009
LopezMeister said:
End of Bioshock. Rubbish fight in my opinion.
Seconded!

Thoroughly disappointed by that fight, did it first time round. I like a boss to kick my ass a few times before I figure out how to kill them!

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
The Shade Lord. There's a quest in Shadows of Amn where there have been a bunch of people brutally murdered in a village, and no one knows what caused them. After a little exploration, you end up at a ruined temple occupied by evil shadows and undead. After several battles through groups of high-level undead (and a shadow dragon, though you can skip it), you end up facing the Shade Lord.

I cast a few buffs and had my warriors attack him, expecting a fairly long fight where I'd need to have my cleric heal them quite a bit. Instead, he was dead about 10 seconds later. Talk about anticlimactic, especially after hearing that he single-handedly slaughtered a pack of werewolves.

sokka14

Mar 4, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Final Boss in Jak 3, he was too easy
yeah i agree with that.
especially considering you're given a near-constant supply of white and dark eco. like we needed it.

Amsay

Mar 26, 2009
Enemies in Battlefield: Bad Company.

They just topple over with hardly any blood (or none at all?), and after playing Killzone 2 it just sucked hard =S

sneak_copter

Nov 3, 2008
I would too have said Lucien at the end of Fable 2, however I must go with ANY combat in Prince of Persia (that's the new one). It's sticky, glitchy, repetitive and broken.

pirateninj4

Apr 6, 2009
Well if no one else is gonna say it I will...end boss/bosses of Final Fantasy X-2. All the drama leading up to the easiest boss kills in a JRPG. Begin mocking...now.

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
angel34 said:
POSSIBLE SPOILER
--------------------------------

The Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, I felt really bad after killing her.
I don't think that means it wasn't satisfying, I was glad I knocked Boss out. (Fought her on B-Extreme.) I also didn't press the button when the cut-scene was over and YOU had to shot her.
My god...
intense moment.

Edit: The Gears of War 2 last boss. >_>

Yorgmiester

Feb 3, 2009
Jack of Blades in Fable, Lost Chapters. Dragon Jack was sooo easy, i mean c'mon, the guy was harder to kill in his human form!!!
Also those demon things that he spawned (forgot what they were called), the big blue guys, they were scarier than he was. Epic boss fail.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
Citrus Insanity said:
I didn't like the Hunters in Half-Life 2: Episode 2. They're these giant, crazy things that are a ***** to kill, and you'd expect some kind of explosion when you finally kill them. They just kinda topple over.
Payback makes it much easier.

Killerabbit

May 8, 2008
When I got "soldier of fortune 2" and found I COULD NOT BLOW PEOPLES LEGS OFF :'(

I was so sad I had to switch to solderer of fortune 1 and kill a lot of people.

Mask of 1000 Faces

Feb 28, 2009
Nossy said:
Lucien in Fable 2.

Most unsatisfying and un-epic kill ever.
Agreed. I was excited for a while there, but no, a simple pistol shot to the head and its all over.

And I've never found a game that glorified the nut shot. Nor have I found a game that did the headshot right. I want chunks missing damnit, chunks! Gears of War 2 sort of did it for me, I atleast got my nice crunchy popping sound.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Killing Lord stone (i believe that was his name) in Riddick: assault on black Athena
he was so easy, and yet i got an achievement, how was he worth an achievement

Circus Ascendant

Jul 9, 2008
Da_Schwartz said:
The end of fallout3 hands down winner. Oh btw thanks for the semi-badass trench coat that i can wear for all of 5 seconds.
I had one from the start - the Sheriff got killed by the bloke who wants you to blow up Megaton, and I took his stuff ;D