Legend of Zelda, Navi's Annoyance.

the captain

Nov 20, 2008
I really didn't mind Navi at all. If the Hey!!!s and Look!!!s bothered you that much, then don't play the game.

Also, does anyone know if Majora's Mask is availible on the Virtual Console? I haven't played it since the N64 days and I just really wanted to replay it.

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
Be right back guys Navi is telling me I have to go mow the lawn and bury my earlier murder victims.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
the captain said:
Also, does anyone know if Majora's Mask is availible on the Virtual Console? I haven't played it since the N64 days and I just really wanted to replay it.
No, at least not yet. However you can get hold of the limited edition (technically not for resale) Gamecube port found in this [http://www.amazon.co.uk/Legend-Zelda-CollectorS-Gamecube/dp/B0007W5IUS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236813863&sr=8-4] collection.

Jul 9, 2008
Erana said:
Midna.
You just didn't notice that she had replaced Navi because they did her right.
Quite true. I found her likable. At least she had some depth and wasn't just helping you for no reason. Hell, it'd be accurate to say that you help her.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
EDIT:
Lukeje said:
the captain said:
No, at least not yet. However you can get hold of the limited edition (technically not for resale) Gamecube port found in this [http://www.amazon.co.uk/Legend-Zelda-CollectorS-Gamecube/dp/B0007W5IUS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236813863&sr=8-4] collection.
You can also play it on the computer.
Or so they say.
And who would they be?

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Me. Because I've played it.
The controls were pretty good, too. And the resolution made everything look better.
You? A pirate? Surely such a thing cannot be?

Dele

Oct 25, 2008
How can people find Navi more annoying than The Owl? It's not like Navi forced you to press c-up and you could always button smash unlike with The Owl.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
I`d replace it with a magic guitar that plays awesome solo`s and exploderizes people ,i couldn`t ask for much more than that,could YOU????????????

the captain

Nov 20, 2008
Lukeje said:
the captain said:

Thanks, you're my new best friend. Lets ride our bikes to go get some ice cream together later.