Let's play the superpower lottery!

Royal King

Dec 7, 2010
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Manipulation

Cosmic. Manipulation.

For my first trick, I shall make every day Wil Wheaton's birthday. While he will be 704 next year...every day will be "Don't be a Dick Day."

DaWaffledude

Apr 23, 2011
Interstellar travel. Great. I can fly through a big empty vacuum. Thanks universe, I really appreciate it. I'm gonna use this to find your weakest point and destroy you. Mwahahahaha.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Let the games begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-
The ability to phase through objects and freeze them as you do. A combination of Intangibility and Freezing.

I can somewhat dig it althought it's seen like a support base power e.g. I scout aheard phasing throughta wall while my buddy can easily destory the wall now (smash or shoot it) due to it being frozen.
Congrats, you're my first victim! Now every time you phase through something, it burns while doing so! Not as discrete or useful as ice, now is it? Burning produces smoke or fire in certain cases and that's not exactly safe. Kinda hard to rob a bank when it's on fire or the sprinkler system kicks in and they think it's on fire.
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
Hello Mr. Clarion, you now have instinctive knowledge of events when they happened...i.e you can see into the past. Not as useful as before, now is it? But you might make a good detective or historian.
Megawat22 said:
I got Performance Art Intuition.

The user possesses immense, if not natural, skills in the performing arts (acting, singing, dancing, etc.).

I can't be an assassin, super hero, super villain or master criminal but I can be an actor who can sing and dance! I promise to use my powers for good... and to impress women.
You are now the least talented man on Earth. Because fuck you, that's why.
Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

I like it. Depression Man away!
You now have joy enducment! You make people extremely happy, giving them a positive out look on life...not exactly sure how that's gonna help you. Maybe you'll get laid more, I don't know.

angry_flashlight

Jul 20, 2010
Aether Manipulation. Ability to manipulate the unseen forces of the universe which can lead to the possibility of becoming a demigod? Hehehehehe... >:D I'm a Chaos Sorcerer!

Dec 14, 2009
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-
The ability to phase through objects and freeze them as you do. A combination of Intangibility and Freezing.

I can somewhat dig it althought it's seen like a support base power e.g. I scout aheard phasing throughta wall while my buddy can easily destory the wall now (smash or shoot it) due to it being frozen.
Congrats, you're my first victim! Now every time you phase through something, it burns while doing so! Not as discrete or useful as ice, now is it? Burning produces smoke or fire in certain cases and that's not exactly safe. Kinda hard to rob a bank when it's on fire or the sprinkler system kicks in and they think it's on fire.
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Hello Mr. Clarion, you now have instinctive knowledge of events when they happened...i.e you can see into the past. Not as useful as before, now is it? But you might make a good detective or historian.
Megawat22 said:

The user possesses immense, if not natural, skills in the performing arts (acting, singing, dancing, etc.).

I can't be an assassin, super hero, super villain or master criminal but I can be an actor who can sing and dance! I promise to use my powers for good... and to impress women.
Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

You now have joy enducment! You make people extremely happy, giving them a positive out look on life...not exactly sure how that's gonna help you. Maybe you'll get laid more, I don't know.
Good luck being able to find me in order to reverse my powers :D

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I got

Ambient Resource Construction

Power/Skill/Ability to:

telekinetically construct any inanimate inorganic object the user can think of, provided they have the resources to make the object
The power to telekinetically construct any inanimate, inorganic object the user can think of, provided they have the resources to make that object. Possible sub-power of Telekinesis and Constructs Creation (Artificial, Elemental)

Pretty awesome actually xD I like it

Uses

The user could picture an object that is already constructed and so that it would move towards wherever the user has set their centre of construction. Although it may deconstruct and then reconstruct on the way there.
The user could fix anything that isn't working as long as they have the whole thing
The user could heal any robots or robotic parts of cyborg via a form of Technopathy
The user could reconstruct any building that has fallen
Transmutes the particles on field to creats armors, weapons or barriers

Sweet! *Goes to help friend fix mini*

Steamtech

Oct 5, 2010
Reptilian Physiology: The user takes on or has the traits and abilities of reptiles, including Crocodilia (crocodiles, gavials, caimans, and alligators), Sphenodontia (tuataras), Squamata (lizards, snakes, and worm lizards) and Testudines (turtles, terrapins and tortoises).
Applications
Camouflage, Claw Retraction, Constriction, Decelerated Aging, Dermal Armor - usually scales, Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Enhanced Regeneration, Enhanced Smell, Hibernation, Prehensile Tail, Prehensile Tongue, Self-Sustenance, Wallcrawling

Not bad, not bad at all. And with my knowledge of the sheer number and variety of mythical reptilians, as well as their various abilities, I can stretch this one pretty far

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Megawat22 said:

Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

What are you-oh, you clever bastard!

Sinisterspider

Sep 7, 2008
Omniverse manipulation.
From the wiki;
"The user has many skills, can handle all universes with infinite domain over all and have Unity with all the other universes."
That...seems a little overpowered.

Dec 14, 2009
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Megawat22 said:

Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

It'll be like a game of hide and seek.

Except there's no chance you'll ever win :D

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
Death-Force Manipulation: The power to manipulate the essence of Death, which is present in all mortals throughout the universe.

I guess the Grim Reaper decided it couldn't deal with everything.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Megawat22 said:

Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

God, it would be like that crappy Nicholas Cage movie, Next.

Dec 14, 2009
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Megawat22 said:

Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

God, it would be like that crappy Nicholas Cage movie, Next.
Don't worry, I'd make it fun for you :D

Ever seen Home Alone?

Loaeon

Jun 22, 2012
I got Firestorm Creation... I WILL MAKE PERFECT TEMPERATURE SOUP NOW, but in all seriousness I would probably be attacked by the military more than once if I ever used them for world domination then again I can create magma storms.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Hazy992 said:
Cartomancy
The ability to see the future/past/present through a deck of cards. A divination power of cards.

So fortune telling basically. WTF is this shit?! That sucks!
Oh yeah? I got cape manipulation...
CAPE. MANIPULATION.
I get the one of the worst here.
And then I got double-jump.

This wiki fucking hates me.
(Okay so maaaaybe I got this [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Drain] second time around but that doesn't count.)

Suckiest power goes to this little gem [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Improvisation] though. Whoever gets that officially fails at life.

TheNaut131 said:
Please... feel free... not sure what you can do with that though...
Probably make it better whatever you would do...

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Universal Force Constructs.

"Users can turn Universal forces into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need."

So like having a lantern ring or?

Cause this sounds baller.