Let's play the superpower lottery!

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
TheNaut131 said:
Let the games begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-
The ability to phase through objects and freeze them as you do. A combination of Intangibility and Freezing.

I can somewhat dig it althought it's seen like a support base power e.g. I scout aheard phasing throughta wall while my buddy can easily destory the wall now (smash or shoot it) due to it being frozen.
Congrats, you're my first victim! Now every time you phase through something, it burns while doing so! Not as discrete or useful as ice, now is it? Burning produces smoke or fire in certain cases and that's not exactly safe. Kinda hard to rob a bank when it's on fire or the sprinkler system kicks in and they think it's on fire.
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
Hello Mr. Clarion, you now have instinctive knowledge of events when they happened...i.e you can see into the past. Not as useful as before, now is it? But you might make a good detective or historian.
Megawat22 said:
I got Performance Art Intuition.

The user possesses immense, if not natural, skills in the performing arts (acting, singing, dancing, etc.).

I can't be an assassin, super hero, super villain or master criminal but I can be an actor who can sing and dance! I promise to use my powers for good... and to impress women.
You are now the least talented man on Earth. Because fuck you, that's why.
Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

I like it. Depression Man away!
You now have joy enducment! You make people extremely happy, giving them a positive out look on life...not exactly sure how that's gonna help you. Maybe you'll get laid more, I don't know.
Poof I have reversed all their powers back because screw you that's why.

Omnipotent Man AWAY!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Air Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation
Earth Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Fire Manipulation
Minimal Force Field Generation
Ice Manipulation
Light Manipulation
Summoning
Telekinesis
Teleportation
Water Manipulation

So basically I am like the Avatar but get more powers, also telekinesis and teleportation along with the ability to manipulate terrain?!
I had never heard of this but it's freaking sweet, those 3 are powers I've always wanted, and the added ability to manipulate lights and summon creatures which I will assume are elementals, hell yeah I'd be an amazing Super-hero if I had this.

Souleks

Jan 17, 2009
Saucycarpdog said:
Emotional energy manipulation.

So in other words, as someone gets angrier or happier, I get stronger.
So you can troll people and literally feed on their delicious tears?

Also I got Thunder Control
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Thunder_Control

The ability to control the sound part of lightning for concussive results.

I guess this has to be my theme song.

No social life

Oct 27, 2010
I wanted Common sense and all I got was,

Enlightenment

Well I'm off to establish a new religion centered around me,

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Enhanced Visibility.

Yeah, you read that right, Enhanced Visibility.

Basically it makes you more noticeable and popular. So it maxes out charisma I geuss.

I suppose it isn't all that bad really but I'd much prefer to be able to pull peoples arms off with my mind. Oh well.

ShaqLevick

Jul 14, 2009
Sweet I got Soul Morph (the ability to use souls to alter ones form and spiritual attributes)! Which is really awesome because I've been watching a lot of Bleach lately... So yeah I guess that would make me a Soul Reaper, I wonder what my Zanpakuto would be?

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-
The ability to phase through objects and freeze them as you do. A combination of Intangibility and Freezing.

I can somewhat dig it althought it's seen like a support base power e.g. I scout aheard phasing throughta wall while my buddy can easily destory the wall now (smash or shoot it) due to it being frozen.
Congrats, you're my first victim! Now every time you phase through something, it burns while doing so! Not as discrete or useful as ice, now is it? Burning produces smoke or fire in certain cases and that's not exactly safe. Kinda hard to rob a bank when it's on fire or the sprinkler system kicks in and they think it's on fire.
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Hello Mr. Clarion, you now have instinctive knowledge of events when they happened...i.e you can see into the past. Not as useful as before, now is it? But you might make a good detective or historian.
Megawat22 said:

The user possesses immense, if not natural, skills in the performing arts (acting, singing, dancing, etc.).

I can't be an assassin, super hero, super villain or master criminal but I can be an actor who can sing and dance! I promise to use my powers for good... and to impress women.
Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

You now have joy enducment! You make people extremely happy, giving them a positive out look on life...not exactly sure how that's gonna help you. Maybe you'll get laid more, I don't know.
Good luck being able to find me in order to reverse my powers :D
What are you-oh, you clever bastard!
It'll be like a game of hide and seek.

Except there's no chance you'll ever win :D
God, it would be like that crappy Nicholas Cage movie, Next.
Don't worry, I'd make it fun for you :D

Ever seen Home Alone?
Yeah, that'd be interesting...hmm, maybe I could find people with shittier powers and offer the ability to reverse them, perhaps making them more useful/powerful.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
pffh said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the games begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Megawat22 said:

Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

Poof I have reversed all their powers back because screw you that's why.

Omnipotent Man AWAY!
Curse you God people! Sheesh, kinda hard to reverse YOUR powers when I can't even get within a few yards of you.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I got Warping, the ability to contort elemental matter to achieve any number of specific effects.
'Applications'
Air, Earth, Electricity, Fire, Ice, Water, Light and Darkness manipulation.
Teleportation.
Telekenesis.
Summoning.

That seems like a lot of powers to me, but I'll go with it.

Dec 14, 2009
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Megawat22 said:

Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

Ever seen Home Alone?
Yeah, that'd be interesting...hmm, maybe I could find people with shittier powers and offer the ability to reverse them, perhaps making them more useful/powerful.
Hmm, interesting.

If only there was some way of me knowing which people you have an interest in reversing and then making it impossible for you find them...

zarix2311

Dec 15, 2010
Lava Generation.

The power to generate lava. A sub-power of Magma Manipulation and Earth Generation.

Huh, well that's pretty sweet.

Mr Binary

Jan 24, 2011
"The ability to form armor from electricity. A sub power of Electricity Manipulation, variation of Elemental Exoskeleton." Seems like a pretty decent power to me.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_Exoskeleton

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
well,well,well guss who dosnt fear the reaper. (bad joke i know ) i got Death-Force Manipulation.

The opposite power of Life-Force Manipulation; whereas Life-Force is the essence which allows life to flourish, Death-Force is that which causes things to rot, wither, and eventually die. The user can sense and manipulate the essence that allows Death, Decay, and Corruption to exist throughout the universe, allowing them to control decayed matter or to request assistance from the dead. Highly skilled users may be able to reject the effects of Death-Force on themselves in order to live forever.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
White Hole Generation

Basically power blasts, I get to blow stuff up.

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

And damn it I wanted to be the Kwisatz Haderach! (Or has someone already beaten me to the obligatory Dune reference?)

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Which do you choose?
Technological Assimilation would be great for curing diseases/fixing world issues.
Probability Empowerment would be nice for parties
What the hell would I use Pressure Manipulation?
Roboticization would be a great way to get revenge on people.

Ya, I'm gonna go with blue.

Dec 14, 2009
Zaverexus said:
White Hole Generation

Basically power blasts, I get to blow stuff up.

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

And damn it I wanted to be the Kwisatz Haderach! (Or has someone already beaten me to the obligatory Dune reference?)
Dunno what that is, so I Googled it.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
You know what since other people have done it, I'm going to have another couple of goes at least, because I enjoy this.

First turn - Storybook Mimicry. [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Storybook_Mimicry] The ability to mimic the powers and traits of book characters.

Capability

Users of this ability are to turn their lives into a fantasy tale and live it as if they were the actual characters in the book.

Applications

Users are capable of making the story into their own personal adventures.
Gain vast and mysterious powers, depending on what book they're in.
Use Literary Manipulation and make the book into any story you want.

Techniques

This power is divided into two branches, some users may be able to use both:

Immersive: User enters the story as a character, observer or him/herself. If they take part of character the user may replace him/her or merge into the existing one, regardless they gain the abilities (whether racial or personal) and equipment. User may be able to take other people with them into the Story or even take objects out of them into real world, note that unless they wish to do so, taken objects do not disappear from the story.

Manifesting: User draws power from single specific character in the story (they may be limited only single one but more likely able to switch between characters every time they use this power). They may simply tap the power without outward changes or become a manifestation the character gaining all their abilities and equipment.
Associations
Electronic-Media Jumping is a version of this ability for films or videos.
Paint Manipulation is a version of this ability for paintings.

Limitation

Becoming a character risks personality spill-over or even total loss of self if the character is too powerful.
Could be permanently stuck in a book.
Could die in the real world if they die in the book.

Known Users

Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents; via his Crimson Chin comic books)
Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
Every Man (The Simpsons)
Maya Schrödinger (Wild Arms 3) Can gain abilities from the books character
Ungaro's Stand: Bohemian Rhapsody (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI)
Toon Monsters (Yugioh)
Pagemaster (The Pagemaster)

Second turn - Angel Soul [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Angel_Soul]. The ability to have the soul of an Angel.

Capabilities

Users of this ability are Angels in human bodies, their spiritual essence is Angelic Users have supernatural abilities on an Angelic level. Some users powers might be dormant due to withholding by a higher power, and may have to be unlocked. Users could possibly ask for new abilities from their Power.

Applications

Ethereal Physiology
Elemental Manipulation
Empathy
Flight
Invulnerability
Psionic Manipulation
Wing Manifestation
Biological Manipulation
Holy Gift

Associations
Angelic Physiology

Limitations

Not a true angel.
Some times limited to wing manifestation.

Known Users

Maka Albans (Soul Eater)
Gopher (Soul Eater)
Angels (Holy Bible); via coming down in human form

Third, and final (even though I'm enjoying this), turn - Mutation Inducement [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mutation_Inducement]. The ability to induce mutations in a subject. Could range from minor genetic changes to severe physical mutation. The user could even be able to activate recessive abilities in allies or suppress abilities in foes.

Methods

Emission of a mutagenic fluid from the hands, any open skin, or orifices in the user's palms.
Mental manipulation of the genes and DNA.
Production of a substance that must be applied intravenously.

Uses

Mutate foes beyond recognition or the ability to function.
Can bestow powers on people by mutating their bodies.
Activate recessive abilities in people, as well as suppress abilities.
Cause diseases through mutation.
Cause resistance to certain things by mutating the body and genes. (Resistance/immunity to acids, poisons, other mutagens, etc.)
Mutate oneself to increase strength, intelligence, agility, etc.
Gain the ability of flight by mutating the body to grow wings.
Severely mutate oneself.
Adaptation via specific mutations.
Increase the storage capacity of one's own systems, such as digestive and respritory
Create weapons from mutating certain tissues, such as bones , teeth , blood , or skin

Limits

Subjects the user has mutated may not be under the user's direct control, although they still obey his/her spoken word.
Mutations are often extremely painful.
The mutation (if permanent) may take a long time to wear off.

Known Users

Infectia (Marvel Comics)
Dante (Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 anime)
Infectors (Dead Space & Dead Space 2)
Necromorphs (Dead Space & Dead Space 2)
The Infected (Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2)
Kevin Levin (Ben 10)
Aggregor (Ben 10)
Osmosians (Ben 10)
Xenocytes (Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien)
Van Kleiss (Generator Rex) via Rex's nanites
Magneto (X-Men film) via machine
Sh'Okanabo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward)
SCP-427 (SCP Foundation)
Lifeform (Marvel Comics)
Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Elizabeth Greene (Prototype)
John White/The Beast (inFamous 2)
Joseph Bertrand III (inFamous 2)
Cole MacGrath (inFamous 2) (Evil Ending)
Bloodsucker (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Dejoule the Energist (Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain)
Bane the Druid (Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain)
Anarcrothe the Alchemist (Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain)
Ultimate Carnage (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)
Alpha (Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United)
Atomic Flounder (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Xenocytes (Ben 10: Alien Force)
Dr. Animo (Ben 10)
Baby (Dragon Ball GT)
Ivanna Robotina (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
Dr. Animo (Ben 10)
Christine Yamata/Four Eyes (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)
Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Amy Madison (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Babidi (Dragon Ball Z)
Kamek (Super Mario)
Erazor Djinn/Alf-Layla-wa-Layla (Sonic and the Secret Rings)
Jasmine (Angel)

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-

Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

Megawat22 said:

Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

Ever seen Home Alone?
Hmm, interesting.

If only there was some way of me knowing which people you have an interest in reversing and then making it impossible for you find them...
Damn, you are really using your power to fuck with me. It's like giving immortality to the most annoying man on the planet...

DFogify

Jul 7, 2011
Acid Blood
Guess that means I need to cut myself to use the power in the first place, could come n handy though.