Let's play the superpower lottery!

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Sustenance

Awesome!
Send me to mars and I'll help the rover out!
Or to another planet :D

fatmrbunko

Jan 24, 2011
chadachada123 said:
360 degree vision...Hmmm...

Looks like I'll never be able to be blindfolded or otherwise impaired. I like this idea.

It's not the most useful skill ever, but it won't draw a lot of attention to me, either.
of course you can kiss depth perception AKA seeing 3d goodbye

SveeNOR

Jun 3, 2012
Electric Bomb Generation

Who the hell uses that? Am I supposed to be a mad scientist with that or something?

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Novania said:
CHARLEY MURPHEY!!!
(punches in face)

UNITY!!!!!

"As all things are now parts of him, the user becomes de facto the Ultimate Supreme Being."

I win...
ok no......http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistence
I win:)

German Borbon

May 18, 2011
magnetic manipulation

Users can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms, both natural (planetary, solar, lunar, stellar, magnetosphere, magnetic materials/ferromagnetism, etc.), organic (generated by the electric currents of living beings) or artificial (everything creating/using electricity). User can affect any matter that is magnetic (iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, some rare earth metals, naturally-occurring minerals such as lodestone) manipulating and controlling them as they will and indirectly use them to manipulate other things.

Mazar_Nomoid

Jun 30, 2010
Escape Artistry

I'm not sure how to feel about this. It'll only be good if I keep getting kidnapped or something. Well considering the friends i hang out with this might be a good Power after all.

General Vengeance

Aug 26, 2009
Superpower Evolution
Power/Ability to: Evolve any superpowers to the ultimate level.

The ability to evolve a superpower to its ultimate level. It is a sub-power of Power Augmentation, Superpower Manipulation, Absorption, and Evolution.

The user of this power may absorb and upgrade or evolve any kind of super power on the universe taking that super power to the ultimate level or beyond without any limitations the user can evolve the super power to unlimited number of times.

So I absorb Eternity's power and basically rule over everything.

DJR33DY

Oct 21, 2011
Disease Mimicry
The user is able to mimic the traits and abilities of any kinds of diseases, illnesses, or viruses.
This sounds to me like I can give people diseases I don't even have.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
Healing Blood. Any of you super-gods need a band-aid just call me up and save a trip to the store.

Bonus second time: Electrical Exoskeleton, there we go that's superhero/villain stuff right there. Basically natural power armor with added super speed and lightning bolt attacks. Suit up the costume.

Innocent Bystander

Jan 29, 2012
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psionic_Inundation
Oh god, I am going to be such an asshole with this power.
B-B-B-BONUS ROUND: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Water_Manipulation
While I initially thought this meant I gained a parlour trick that only works at churches or vampire-slaying-parties, turns out it actually makes me akin to old mythological water deities. Or Suicune. That's pretty cool.

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
so i got Scattering: Power to separate and disperse their body into smaller particles.

The detailed says : "User has the ability to disperse the user body into smaller fragments, like someone who already is made of sand, insects or water spreading themselves or vampires that can turn into flock of bats, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part. While this ability doesn't really make the best offensive as a defensive form it is almost invincible."

bonus round: Enhanced Eating : The power to eat far more than an ordinary member of the user's species.

basically i got Goku's Appetite.

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
Elemental Entity Creation: Power to create beings of elemental forces or shape them to certain shapes. Variation of Genesis and Golem Creation, sub-power of Elemental Constructs.

I think I'll have alot of fun with this

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
I got Anime & Manga Materialization? Um... what?
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_%26_Manga_Materialization

Alright then sounds good, time to make lodsamoney

Filiecs

May 24, 2011
Omni-Immunity

>Immunity grants the user the ability to eat very rotten food.
>Immunity to STDs gives the user ability to have sexual interaction with anyone without harm.
>User cannot be transformed into a zombie.
>User is immune to biological weapons.
>Higher-level users could survive extinction-level pandemics.
>User's DNA could be used to create cures for even the worst diseases.

HAH! I'll never get sick again!