Let's play the superpower lottery!

Saregon

Yes.. Swooping is bad.
May 21, 2012
Unity
Being one with all, the user is everything, everywhere, everywhen, everyhow, without any exception whatsoever. This grants him unlimited power, knowledge and presence (existence), for the very concept of limits is now irrelevant.

Well, that was lucky! Looking forward to it.

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
Ok, seriously?! I'm reading everyone's awesome powers and what do I get? Paper Manipulation. "The user can create, manipulate and control paper and/or paper-like substances. The user can form Origami representing what they need and use them like they were really what they mimic." I guess that could be cool in very specific circumstances, but still. I wanted an awesome power :(

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Prehensile Tongue [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Prehensile_Tongue].
Oh Jesus, how boring.

Another try. This time...Slender Man Physiology [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Man_Physiology]. Whoa. Nice, I'm Slender Man. Somewhat fitting since I am very tall and incredibly underweight (although I eat very much).

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
Nail manipulation..... oh, and I have a slight phobia of nails.
Fuuuu....

Second attempt:
Dimensional travel. YEAS! This is the one power I would want. Woooooooooo :D . Travel to different worlds, learn magic, grab laser guns, ride dragons. Most awesome power ever.

EDIT:
Just checking number 3: Conscious Spatial Awareness, the ability not to teleport into walls. Without the power to teleporting being inherent -_-

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
Doopliss64 said:
White hole creation. What? That sounds awesome, but I'm not actually sure what it means.
You can basically make the opposite of black holes; so things can't go into the holes you create, but matter and light can escape.

A very good force field, really.

shane211

Mar 17, 2010
Horse Physiology

The power to become or mimic the abilities and attributes of horses. Horses are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: War Manipulation, War Inducement, Fertility Inducement.

Could be useful

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Evil Empowerment [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Empowerment]
So am I a devil now? I better go kill stuff to not get out of shape.
Also I can be defeated by kittens.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I got Weapon Infusion.

The ability to empower anything the user touches (usually a weapon) with energy, the elements or magic.

So basically I'm Gambit them? Cool, but I'm NOT using playing cards.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paint_Manipulation

No. No you do not.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
Companion Allegiance

"The power to form an allegiance willingly or not with one or more companions that possesses powerful strength"

Everyone else's powers are now at my disposal, through the use of forced allegiance.

Gametek

May 20, 2011
Doopliss64 said:
White hole creation. What? That sounds awesome, but I'm not actually sure what it means.
Creating mater hole, whit inverse gravity.

A black hole is a point whit an high gravity center,that can attract any mass, even light, thus destruction of anything whitout omnilike power. White hole is the opposite.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Paint Manipulation. Nice. Now I only need to learn how to paint stuff decently.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Sephirot Empowerment? Control the tree of life or something? So like Odin or something? Don't know but I looks cool.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Electric Conductivity-the user of this ability has the power to conduct all forms of electricity through their bodies, created or not. The user of this ability is totally invulnerable to electricity, no matter the voltage. Oftentimes, the user can also discharge electricity through conductive media (metal, water, etc.).

So I'm basically Cole from InFamous? I can dig it.

Just for fun, I hit random a few more times :)

Temporal Stasis-the power to stop time and move around normally.

Very nice but it's no Doctor Who.

Gametek

May 20, 2011
Froggy Slayer said:
Guys, you know that you don't start out with the power at its highest, right? It starts out weak, and gets stronger as you use it.
whit a firebreathing, laser shoot like, maybe.
But what whit non-existence, physics manipulation and omni something? There is even a scale of zero and infinite we can talk in these power, aside bho, know of physics and fantasy?

captcha: dont be late.... answer: mind your busness. wronged. why even?