Let's see your desktop

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:

I did have Okami wallpaper.

But, well, you know.

Wonderful 101 is awesome.
Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savio-...

Enough shenanigans. We have a similar icon layout...yeeeeaaaahhh, that's my thing, y'know?

I have a large folder filled with various wallpapers on rotation. Mere seconds before the screenshot, I had Hanako adorning my desktop :3

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
I'm currently on my laptop which i use for work. It's the same as my desktop only my desktop has dual screens with the same background as the laptop.

[http://s285.photobucket.com/user/DevotedSniper/media/pht_zps600cc977.png.html]

Darren Carrigan

Mar 6, 2012
Emm I have a slideshow l my images in a certain folder, I don't know how to post all 46 pictures so I'll just let you guys know they're a mashup of all my favourite animes. Some LOTR backgrounds, some kick ass dragon backgrounds and some randoms for fun.

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011

I made the background myself, it's for a Sims 2 machinima series I'm making.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
#080808, icons hidden because I never use them; a low content answer for a low content question.

captcha has the right idea, just dance
*does the robot*

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
My husband and I take a trip to Montana every year to visit his family. My desktop image is currently one of my favorite pictures from the trip - taken while we were visiting the family ranch. I just posted the picture instead of my icons. My icons!

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Well... *cough* most consider mine incredibly disorganized and cluttered, but if a single icon is out of place I will notice. I often swap out game icons to trade out the less played steam ones with more played steam ones... But that's only for the icons I don't have in my single bar of steam games.
A lot of the folders are things I made as a kid and could just never get rid of... Mostly anything in the first two columns on the left. I have Windows 7 installed on a partition but a good portion of the programs I use for game designing are only registered currently to Windows XP and ever since that huge earthquake the CD-DVDs were kinda... damaged...

Mocmocman

Dec 4, 2012
piinyouri said:
I was looking forward to the new Warbringer album cover as my desktop but when it was revealed I was less than impressed to be honest.
What's that look like? I can't seem to find it on image search.
OT: The Backgrounds change, but all of the same theme.
EDIT: And my attempts at putting my other laptop up to bring some more Linux failed when it decided to implode.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Here's mine. Mostly simple, I try not to have too many shortcuts set up. I'm thinking of changing my wallpaper soon though. Oh and just as a warning, my desktop DOES contain spoilers to the video game Persona 4 so...y'know...just be aware of that.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
James Joseph Emerald said:
Am I the only one around here with like 90% of their desktop covered with icons?
That's how a real man does it. None of this fastidious shortcut trimming.
I can one-up you and say that mine is 100% covered. Like, seriously, every place in the grid is taken. Not to mention a lot of these are from more than 3 years ago and serve no purpose being on the desktop.

...I'm ashamed of myself

RADIALTHRONE1

Feb 6, 2011
Kinda surprised im the first person (and yes, i checked) to post a Star Wars related background.

Used to cycle through all of the Gurren Lagann commercial break images.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Seeing as I'm using my work laptop, it's just the top view of a black Aventador's hood. With lots of desktop icons. Lots and lots of desktop icons.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
And here I come, rockin' Windows 8. Y'all be so jelly right naow.

I just now numbered all of my wallpapers, and it seems I have 146 in rotation. I WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH.

Here are some of my favorites. Use them if you wish. ;D

aceman67

Jan 14, 2010
I keep mine clear of Icons, I use fences to hide them when I don't need them.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Welp, this thread has convinced me to do the rotating wallpaper thing.
I've never bothered before as I really enjoy picking one image and seeing it every time I boot up my PC for a good amount of time, changing it only very seldomly.

But, I have and have had for years now a folder full of all sorts of interesting, cool, or beautiful images that have mostly just sat there and done nothing. I really need to either delete them, or put them to work.