Life of Brian

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Jebussaves, who ran downstairs to watch Brian's corpse. His final thoughts before Brian's ragdolling body crack his spine are, "Either I run really fast, or he falls really slow." Brian dusts himself off and walks away.

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
Having had two lots of pianos sent down, I get the thrid lot free. A piano falls upon my back, just cracking it right so that my spine is permanantly healed. I go home, and lock the doors, whilst Brian is eaten by a bear. God, fed up with this guys constant dying, send Brian to a small inescapable cupboard floating in the voids of space, with a sign on the exterior reading "Beware the Leapord".

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
Once again, Chuck Norris is there to save him from the cupboard. Chuck roundhouse-kicks the cupboard open, and imbues Brian with his immortality. Chuck, with his powers, gives himself his own immortality back. He drops Brian off at a nearby coffee shop. Brian proceeds to order a hot chocolate.

The_Toe_Bighter98

Mar 22, 2008
As jebuss watches, lost in his own amusement, I break the fourth wall and scribble toe out of my name to be replaced by wheel. Now with a huge hunger for wheels, I lunge at jebuss and somehow knock us both into the fifth dimension which is apparently time or so the legend says.

Brian watches in quite amusement, and is suddenly attacked by ninjas! Zombie ninjas! From his zombie cannabilistic girlfriend!

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Regrettably, ninjas cannot be killed.

So Brian befiends them. Now, armed with a ninja posse, Chick Norris skillz, and the ability to destroy the fourth wall, he marches on jebussaves... evilly. Mua ha ha and whatnot.

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
However, Brian is also armed with the wiseness of Chuck Norris, and sees Jebus as not the enemy. Instead, he realises that he would rather be defeated than dragged through countless confrontations, and so turns on Johnn Johnston, Cheesus333, and the Toe-Bighter.

The_Toe_Bighter98

Mar 22, 2008
I laugh, as me and jebuss frantically battle plane dimensional monsters in the fifth dimension, in Brians direction. He feels my laughter, and plunges foolishly into the fifth dimension as well were he is greeted by a hamster.

The_Toe_Bighter98

Mar 22, 2008
I have little to no idea what that means, but ok! "Pulls large plug, and everything is sucked away. Hasty painter paints a new scene..."

A man named Brian is walking down the street. He stops, and has a strange feeling of amnesia.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Deciding that he has not in fact forgot anything, he continues forward. He is then assaulted by a rabid ninja. He now remembers that today was his appointment to be assaulted by a rabid ninja, as per the specifications of the Rabid Ninja Guild.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Who The Ultra Joe Crushes.

What Part Of Reboot Did You Miss! Convolution Will Kill This Thread Or Invite Mod Lockdown! Open It To The Masses With A Clean Slate Or Lose It Forever!

Brian ran from the blue knight, forgetting everything in terror.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Running at such speeds that the universe folds in on it self and somehow brian ends up running smack into ultrajoe who looks down on brian terrifyingly

The_Toe_Bighter98

Mar 22, 2008
The weather forecast is on Brians side today though, and a handy storm completely drenchs the two. Though Brian is only soaked, the blue knights armor is completely rusted, turning him into a imposing statue. Brian lets out a sigh, and knocks out the Toe Bighter as he attempts to reintroduce the canabilistic girlfriend (I swear thats the last time).

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Just to make sure, Brian stuffs that girl into a fusion reactor, causing a fussion explosion, rendering him no more than a talking head.
Top side? He now has telekinesis so he becomes a floating head hero.

The_Toe_Bighter98

Mar 22, 2008
However, his toes develop an EVIL personality, and become Brians nemesis. After only a few moments in Brians new career, he must save a boatload of orphans from a rampaging walrus who was set off by the nefarious toes.