Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
lRookiel said:
hazabaza1 said:
lRookiel said:
Dark souls, because I love a good challenge! :3
Have fun getting buttfucked by Lautrec and turning insane :p
Don't worry Haza I'm prepared after watching your lets play xD

I'll just kick Lautrec off the edge of firelink.
Haha, that'd work. Plus, you could get a Sunbro to help you out! Wouldn't be too bad.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I don't think anything'd beat Pokemon to be honest, but if I was forced I suppose I would say Peaceful multiplayer Minecraft: Unlimited building supplies, virtually no danger, and friends!

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Elder Scrolls lands would be probably up there, I think I'd pass on Dragon Age lands (too much societal stratification / prejudice & way too much religious fervor for my taste), but I think I'd be happiest in Hyrule. Even when things are getting messed, most of the folks in most of the towns seem pretty bubbly and ready to make the best of things for their own happiness. I like that. They do get a bit annoying though, but I'm thinking as one of them I might mind less.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Pokemon is kind of the ultimate game world when it comes to actually living there. It's fleshed out enough to probably not get too boring and it has countless benefits. Never tire, never need to eat but still can, free healthcare but no taxes, being a trainer, going on adventures, etc. It's just absolutely awesome.

Also, Morenatsu because-

Feb 27, 2013
Detroit said:
I too have thought of this. At the time it was BioShock (might've had something to do with the fact that I was the most prolific member of its wiki then).
But now? Harvest Moon. You work on a farm, beautiful forests surround you and the nearest town is filled with attractive women (or men, for the ladies).
The people are friendly and there's lots to do, can't lose here. Ok, you might get hurricanes in the summer destroying some of your crops and if you don't work hard enough you'll disappoint your parent(s). But still. I'd take it.
Why are you the only one that has mentioned harvest moon? props to that by the way. such a peaceful world.

If anything else maybe the crysis game world, who wouldn't want a super powered nano suit to go nuts in? and ill even toss in mass effect, not like it hasn't been mentioned enough already, Reapers or not, i would be getting with a Quarian ;).

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Probably the castle from ICO. Preferably with a few friends and family. As pretty as it is, it definitely gives off kind of a lonely feeling.

Pandabearparade said:
Call me crazy but... Fallout. Or maybe Dragon Age.
I'd imagine living a Vault would be kinda cozy. So long as I'm able to go outside every now and then and Raiders don't storm the place.

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Hyrule. That shiz would be so off the wack dope hook, it'd be, like, sicknasty shitbiz word dawg yo pants.

In all seriousness, I would live in Hyrule because it's a lovely, sweet place that's almost sickeningly picturesque and beautiful. Everyone's really nice, the living is easy, and as I mentioned, it's just lovely. Loverly. Lovadelic. Lovetastic. Loveshizwhiz.

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
Easily the Fallout universe. Just give me the Anti-Materiel Rifle from New Vegas and I think I'll be just fine ;)

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Persona 5!

... it turns out I'm the main protagonist. :D
Then I get many friends and we go to solve the big mystery.

Detroit

Dec 22, 2012
SpaceRaptor From Space said:
Why are you the only one that has mentioned harvest moon? props to that by the way. such a peaceful world.

If anything else maybe the crysis game world, who wouldn't want a super powered nano suit to go nuts in? and ill even toss in mass effect, not like it hasn't been mentioned enough already, Reapers or not, i would be getting with a Quarian ;).
And if for some crazy reason the town isn't to your liking you can always move and try to get lucky with a goddess haha.
Although if I had to wear a badass suit I'd take Samus'.

bug_of_war

Nov 30, 2012
Mylinkay Asdara said:
Elder Scrolls lands would be probably up there, I think I'd pass on Dragon Age lands (too much societal stratification / prejudice & way too much religious fervor for my taste), but I think I'd be happiest in Hyrule. Even when things are getting messed, most of the folks in most of the towns seem pretty bubbly and ready to make the best of things for their own happiness. I like that. They do get a bit annoying though, but I'm thinking as one of them I might mind less.
I love how you say Dragon Age universe has too much prejudice but also believe The Elder Scrolls would be a good place. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I find it interesting that you find Dragon Age to be more prejudicial than TES seeing as how the only really noticible prejudice in the game is against the mages. As far as sexual orientation, gender, race, and to an extent, wealth is explored, the DA universe seems to be a little bit more free than TES where you have sexism, racism, magic haters, corruption, civil wars.

OT:
Elder Scrolls for a few reasons, preferably Skyrim although not necessarily set during the time line of the game Skyrim. Reasons being, I love the cold (even though I'm an Aussie), I have Nordic heritage, I find the whole multiple intelligent races living together somewhat uneasily interesting, and Sovngarde looks like a badass place to end up when you die in battle (Although I wouldn't mind being a lycanthrope and hunting shit with Hircine).

Assassins Creed for the history, machinery, and how lying in a bed for hours on end can teach you parkour without having to actually build muscle and have years of focused training, and I would love to re-live some of the lives my ancestors would have experienced and see where my lineage goes.

Sack of Cheese

Sep 12, 2011
Elder Scrolls universe... hmmm the illegal things I'd do to just touch an Argonian once, I mean, err did I voice my thoughts aloud?

Anyway, Mass effect universe seems like a fun place to live in, before the big war of course.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
If I could wake up with a Keyblade and had Sora and all them at my side, I always wished I could be a part of Kingdom Hearts. A place with people that actually treasure friendship, and fight along side each other to increase that bond, all while seeing some incredible sights and meeting your favorite Disney characters from your childhood, that always appealed to me. Sure the plot is overly complicated because of the handhelds titles, and sure they get separated a lot, AND sure Sora missed out a few years of his childhood because he was encased in a bubble, but it's because of all this that he gets to meet so many people and have so many new adventures while having friends that truly care for him. I may be 19 now, but that world still appeals to me, and as far as I can tell always will.

Mattlore

Feb 27, 2012
The world in which I have crafted for my Sim in The Sims 2.

He's infinitely more sucessfull then I am in the real world...To the point where I can't even play it, since I get depressed over how easy he has it to get a job, earn an income, ect, ect

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
Zenozoik from zeno clash. its full of such weird shit it would just be a blast, half man half woman birds, elephant men, rat people and blind assassins, Id wake up in the morning and see stuff id never seen before. not to mention gun dont seem to kill people or even having the shit beat out of doesnt seem to kill you.

Collegeboy21

Jan 26, 2010
Although the Mass Effect universe post reapers (assuming they were destroyed) would probably be my first choice, a VERY close second would be to come back as the Warden in Dragon Age: Origins. It would be pretty sweet to be a mage badass that gets to bed down with a brunette and a red head. Oh, and I guess there's the whole slaying dragons and saving the world thing. That would be sweet too.

appelboompie

Sep 12, 2011
hmmm, for some reason i gues i go for portal.

they offer good money, for just a few tests and you get to play whit the portal gun.
and Cake, amazing Cake.
so what could go wrong.

or working at the lab seems a fitting life for me.