LoadingReadyRun: A Stitch In Time

Pilkingtube

Edible
Mar 24, 2010
Well that was.. you know you can tell it's the future when random internet shows like this can do the "talking to yourself" thing without people having that weird green glow :p (from teh greenscreen)

Also.. i'm really confused, time paradoxes blow my mind D:

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
But... where did the duct tape come in?! I know it fixes everything, but the tape was bigger then the watch! And the confusion... where did sunglasses come from? All in all funny though. Just confusing as well.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
that
was
AWESOME!!!

and who knew that you in the future could be such an asshole! especially with being shot

Haberley

Sep 11, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
Man why does everyone's Future self have to be an asshole.

Calumon: ...My head hurts...alot...
It's just how it works - your future self has lived loinger, therefore is guaranteed to know more, and has had time to buy cool sunglasses or grow anm evil beard... why WOULDN'T they be an asshole?

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
I liked it.

It reminded me of something... Do you do time travel before?

Anyways... I really liked it.

I know, it's a pretty meaningless post, but it's early and I can't think of anything awesome to say at the moment. Maybe later in the day when I am more awake.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Nice episode guys, just to make it even clearer though, should've glued a goetee on the "evil" Paul or "Emett" as he was called here.

Btw, was that Alexs' tenderizing gun from mancooking?

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
Good episode ... If future him was really an asshole he would've sucker punched his present self in the balls ...

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Good episode, but you really should have saved the ending bit for explaining the sunglasses with a funny joke.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Edit: Disregard what I just said. Paradoxes never make sense.

Wow... I like it! It's kind of got that same logic that Timesplitters: Future Perfect had. Where did the sunglasses come from? Who cares? It's Paul inventing something then totally messing with it.

Edit: Wait... Where did that first edit come from? I didn't put that in there, unless... My asshole future self! Noooo!

PaulaG

Jun 16, 2009
Great episode guys! I too wonder what the duct tape was used for.....

Also, not all future selves are assholes....Mirror universes....now those guys are the real dicks!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Temporal Paradox! lol, nice epp! Paul doing Science is epic and new ways!

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
who ever wrote that is a genius or has too much time on their hands...wait, what's the difference?

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
The sunglasses must have come in after he went to get them in the future, then realised he never went back in time to tell himself to travel forward in time to the precise moment instead of going with the gunshot wound guy.

So he goes back to tell himself to not go with gunshot guy after picking up some sunglasses, and all is well. Apart from having a dead version of himself with him, which still doesn't make sense.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Well, my mind has been nice and efficiently blown.

Note to self: Don't build time machine, paradox's are a *****!