LoadingReadyRun: Bright Ideas

AC Drawings

Dec 22, 2010
therandombear said:
AC Drawings said:
Sometimes you can just tell it's a Kathleen episode upon sight

In other news, I loved the Stinger, seeing Dale again was fun.
Dale? That was Wes Borge, the one who was Matts editor in the journalist sketch and who sang the Every OS suck song :> (many more)

OT: Nice...I already knew before reading the credits that it was a Kathleen manuscript xD
Thank you, I got names screwed up. I knew they were different people but I forgot his name was Wes. Thank you. My comment still stands, though. I remember him from Every OS Sucks and the infamous Trivial sketch.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
AC Drawings said:
therandombear said:
AC Drawings said:

Dale? That was Wes Borge, the one who was Matts editor in the journalist sketch and who sang the Every OS suck song :> (many more)

OT: Nice...I already knew before reading the credits that it was a Kathleen manuscript xD
Thank you, I got names screwed up. I knew they were different people but I forgot his name was Wes. Thank you. My comment still stands, though. I remember him from Every OS Sucks and the infamous Trivial sketch.
Name mixing, it happens. =)

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
very good i think i have seen to many LRR videos latley because when jer was describing his invention i said to myself i bet its a gun then i saw the drawing, also wes borg at the end was the best he should do some more fake adverts for LRR it was so funny

The Moose Wrangler

Oct 29, 2009
Definitely liked the reflection of the crew in the glass in the first shot... always good to see hard working boom operators

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
The Gentleman said:
I feel less safe just by watching this video.

Also, that last guy reminds me of every pro-gun nut I've ever had the misfortune of talking to.
I felt the same way. I almost want to say the ending was a little disturbing and even the throw away short at the end.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Looks like Jer was trying to increase the numbers..
Of the Dead Poet's Society. www.instantyeah.org

Also, I have the feeling that the picture of Kathleen and Khavrren (sorry for misspelling) was either already photoshopped, or will now be around the house forever.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
sunburst313 said:
Those are some awesome inventions. Still not as cool as Bullet Ball [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk] though.
...I had never before seen that. Thank you for introducing me to it... -facepalm-

KITTY FRIENDS FOREVER!

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
Yaxley said:
So who else knew at about 3:43 in that Kathleen would be shooting Jer?
i didn't i thought she was going to boost him out the window or something

anyway great video even if jer did get shot rather than being boosted out the window infact getting shot was probably better

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
therandombear said:
AC Drawings said:

Yes, me too. She has a very recognizable kind of crazy in her writing. Aaand I mean that in a good way/

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
DJShire said:
Alar said:
KITTY FRIENDS FOREVER!
I have no doubt that Kathleen really has that
I didn't already have that picture. But I was very impressed with how patient Khaavren was when we took the picture. It took about 12 shots and he was very well behaved. If there was a frame that said "most patient kitty" I would have to put his picture in it.