LoadingReadyRun: Bright Ideas

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Don't ever suggest causing pain to a cat in front of Kathleen. She'll do to you what her Angry Kitty deck does to MtG players.

Oh, and it's good to see a bit of Wes again. Gotta love that guy.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
itf cho said:
Another great episode. Now if we can just get ENN to come back...
ENN isn't coming back but apparently they're working on a replacement series in a similar style for the Escapist.

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
TheEnglishman said:
itf cho said:
Another great episode. Now if we can just get ENN to come back...
ENN isn't coming back but apparently they're working on a replacement series in a similar style for the Escapist.
Thanks for the info!

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Not as funny as I was hoping (I mean, who didn't see the poet-B-gone coming a mile away?) but I always appreciate it whenever LRR gets a running start on whatever sketch they have. It's why I'll watch pretty much anything they put out.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
K4RN4GE911 said:
Don't ever suggest causing pain to a cat in front of Kathleen. She'll do to you what her Angry Kitty deck does to MtG players.

Oh, and it's good to see a bit of Wes again. Gotta love that guy.
Just an update on the deck. It still does that to players, most of the time.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Oh man, he looks so weird with his hair cut that short!

You know with this video they did not go extrema enough with the ideas // The gun was a good opener and the cat was a bit curl but I saw where it was going

I don't no what but something inside me said there was a piece missing from the video, a third product that showed the true madness of Jer's character

-M

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
Wait - so who among the LRR crew has such a begrudging attitude towards poets? Given the rule that 90% of everything is crap, yes, there will be terribad poetry out there but, really guys, really? Actually the funny thing was I knew what was coming but still found myself laughing although mostly against my will. Guess I need to learn to laugh at myself and accept that a lot of poetry out there is bad (because it is... perhaps just not "poet begone" worthy bad).

jonnosferatu

Mar 29, 2009
The final punchline was good, but there was at least 2 good sub-punchlines that really, really shouldn't have been missed.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Yaxley said:
So who else knew at about 3:43 in that Kathleen would be shooting Jer?
I was certain she would try to and the prototype would fail. That was a pretty stable prototype, eh?

Also, it'll probably be renamed Terrorist-B-Gone for the US market.

killa_kid

Mar 17, 2009
I am watching the election results and let me just say:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. For giving me something to smile at. You made this painful night a little better folks.