LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Damn this was funny. ^^

Am I the only one who thinks LRR should just do their Commodore Hustle series? I enjoy it a lot more than their other sketches. A sketch show about a sketch troupe making sketches! What's not to love?

theguiltyone

Jan 6, 2010
Ahaha, wonderful ending. I almost wish we had a game like that here, but we don't.

...at least I don't think we do.

o_o

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
laughed my ass off when i saw alex pull out those cans lol, not the best one but still a great commodore

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Alex is fucking brilliant in this. I haven't laughed harder all night, and I've spent it watching Top Gear. Keep the Commodore Hustle coming its always been my favorite.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
I really like the camera work and audio in this! Good job!

You might want to focus your lighting more, with kick lights and background lights to bring out the actors.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Excellent take on the practice of icing. I am really curious though - how exactly did they get a can of club soda in a loaf of bread like that?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Excellent. You should just do an episode of Hustle a week. This series is dynamite.
Come at me, bro.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
I like to imagine that this is how they actually spend their day at Escapist HQ. Don't kill my dream bro.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
mew4ever23 said:
Excellent take on the practice of icing. I am really curious though - how exactly did they get a can of club soda in a loaf of bread like that?
Two options: They cooked the can into the bread. Not that hard if you have a bread maker. The only risk would be Club Soda leaking everywhere. Or they cut the bread already, scooped out the middle, and placed the can in. Seeing as how perfectly the can fit into the hole I would say it gives credence to the former.

Sandytimeman said:
I like to imagine that this is how they actually spend their day at Escapist HQ. Don't kill my dream bro.
The LRR Crew

A. is in Canada while I think the escapist office is in California(I think)
2. has their own office. They call it the Moon Base.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
I have thoughts, they are in my head and involve stating just how much I loved this video.
But I'm so tired that English denies me its words.

You'll just have to trust I knew what I was thinking and understand how awesome this video is.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
crudus said:
mew4ever23 said:
Two options: They cooked the can into the bread. Not that hard if you have a bread maker. The only risk would be Club Soda leaking everywhere. Or they cut the bread already, scooped out the middle, and placed the can in. Seeing as how perfectly the can fit into the hole I would say it gives credence to the former.

Sandytimeman said:
The LRR Crew

A. is in Canada while I think the escapist office is in California(I think)
2. has their own office. They call it the Moon Base.
LRR is based in Canada. Vancouver, if I remember correctly.
And the Escapist is based in North Carolina. Raleigh-Durham, if memory serves.

Jigokunokijin

Dr. Aimbot McWallhack
Apr 14, 2009
I can't really begin to describe how much I love the work you guys do and how they make Mondays great.

Failhammer

Dec 30, 2008
'Clubing' was one my favourite parts of Desert Bus. As soon as Alex came in with the jacket, I knew what was coming. I remember the coffee cup one from Desert Bus. Wasn't it Matt who was the victim?