LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
Great video, although I felt that it didn't have to be a Commodore Hustle. Graham, Jer, and Alex were the only real characters in this one and if you took out the Magic sorting bit and changed the names then I probably wouldn't even had known. I also felt that the Magic sorting scene was counter productive to Alex's character because your cH selves are supposed to be over-exaggerated versions of your actual selves. Just some constructive criticism.

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
I thoroughly loved this episode.

It's sort of a shame though, that your acting skills vary so wildly between you guys. But I still love you anyways <3

TheDandyHighwayman

Nov 18, 2009
why wasn't anybody hit with a club... that's false advertising isn't it... somehow... I just wanted to see someone hit with a club

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
My co-editor and I were about to record a podcast at my office and I asked her if she wanted anything to drink, listing the choices. She said, "Surprise me," and so when I went to the break room, I saw that in addition to the Cokes, Diet Cokes, Diet Dr. Peppers, etc., we also had club soda.

And since both of us watched Desert Bus last November... well, you know I had to do it, so I clubbed her.

But ya know, "Sisters Clubbing Sisters" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
crudus said:
Sandytimeman said:
I like to imagine that this is how they actually spend their day at Escapist HQ. Don't kill my dream bro.
The LRR Crew

A. is in Canada while I think the escapist office is in California(I think)
2. has their own office. They call it the Moon Base.
A. Your killing my dream like a sailor and a baby seal
2. Aww good name.
III. But if its named that they need jump suits.

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
K4RN4GE911 said:
As soon as I saw the 7:33 run time, I instantly knew that we would be treated to the glory of Commodore Husstle.

And seriously, WTF is up with the whole bros icing bros thing? A friend of mine actually did that to me recently, even though I wouldn't touch alcohol with a ten foot pole. I almost had the desire to smash the bottle and shank him in the face.

However, even though I hate it, I immensely enjoyed your guy's take with bros clubing bros. I also hate club soda, and seeing the stinger made me almost fall out of my chair. All hail the LRR crew for their awesomeness!!
OMG, a collage friend of mine used to say their frat used to do the whole club soda bit. XD

Funny story: I visted the frat and they pulled that on me, specfically the frat headmaster(or whatever silly title he had :p). However knowing they liked to do this I put a huge bottle in my backpack for just such an occasion. I liked to died laughing when I saw the look on his face when I pulled out that huge bottle.

Suffice to say, they no longer pull that prank ^_^

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Sandytimeman said:
crudus said:
Sandytimeman said:
I like to imagine that this is how they actually spend their day at Escapist HQ. Don't kill my dream bro.
The LRR Crew

A. is in Canada while I think the escapist office is in California(I think)
2. has their own office. They call it the Moon Base.
A. Your killing my dream like a sailor and a baby seal
2. Aww good name.
III. But if its named that they need jump suits.
The full name is the Underground Orbiting Moon Base. Meaning they live in the same place that all the "A Journey to the Center of the Earth" ripoff take place. There's a map on their website... if you manage to find it.

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
AWDMANOUT said:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldneuoyrTK1qcqorzo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1300832295&Signature=vZY8tsz6BmpXp4SW5s8%2BFniDWlQ%3D
And I honestly don't think anyone likes club soda.
Honest though you may be, you are incorrect on this count. Several of us actually enjoy it.

ihorner

Purveyor of Quantified Bullshit
Oct 8, 2009
Failhammer said:
'Clubing' was one my favourite parts of Desert Bus. As soon as Alex came in with the jacket, I knew what was coming. I remember the coffee cup one from Desert Bus. Wasn't it Matt who was the victim?
As the one who constructed the original cup, I believe Matt was a secondary target. I think Alex was the primary.

I spent 20 minutes in the moonbase bathroom during desert bus, secretly constructing the breakaway cup in such a way that it would work but not be noticed. I'm SO glad that LRR finally put together this video.

FireFlower18

G33k <3 Counselor
Jan 10, 2010
My friends and I do the the same thing with Carmelldansen. We counter with Ringtones and remixes.

Ancient Eredus

Dec 28, 2009
Excelent video, if a little slower and sleepy than most. The ending was so-so, if only because the reaction where underplayed and overplayed a little too much.

I most say, that pile of cards is one of the most awesome/sweet visage I had see in my life. In here a single pack can cost over 30 dollars, a deck in $300 and the Giant pack (as its called here) can go to $600 easily (comparatively I mean, not the actually monetary convertion) so it can be a very expensive hobby. I had to let the hobby years ago for the same thing.

How do you managed to get so "many" cards? There most be like over 4,000 of them in that table alone.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
1.) Club Soda tastes real bad. NASTY. If I wanted something carbonated, I'd get something like a Pepsi.

2.) Bros icing bros? People still do that? I was still in college when I first saw that in a Cracked article/

3.) Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop posters...

4.) All those cards are giving me the shakes. Kinda makes me wanna get back to Magic. I also organized cards when I was a kid. That was only a shoebox's worth of cards and it took me an afternoon.