LoadingReadyRun: Canada is Sorry

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Canada is Sorry

Everything you never knew about apologies is in this PSA from Canada.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i was peeing myself with laughter
Yes i am Canadian but i am not sorry for Justin Bieber he is just now out of my neck of the woods

you have it all wrong! we are mean strategically! we do it behind your backs!

Samsont

Jun 11, 2009
Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!

Karathos

May 10, 2009
... leave them in Finland without a passport? Where the hell did that come from? :D

(Yes, I'm finnish)

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
I'm a French Canadian from Québec... and well I'm really not sorry... trought you can keep Celie Dion and Justien Biel (what is name exactelly) I don' want them around

And true... USA have Alaska

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Talvrae said:
I'm a French Canadian from Québec... and well I'm really not sorry... trought you can keep Celie Dion and Justien Biel (what is name exactelly) I don' want them around

Alaska only has three cities that are attached by road the rest you need a boat or plane to get to. Also many of the teenagers just go to white horse and call it the "big city" (i only know this because my cousins went to alaska a week ago) i am not quite sure why anyone would want it.

Pariahwulfen

Mar 23, 2010
Sorry? about the whole Alaska thing, but the Russians did own it when you guys were making the borders for your country...

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
dex-dex said:
Talvrae said:

Alaska only has three cities that are attached by road the rest you need a boat or plane to get to. Also many of the teenagers just go to white horse and call it the "big city" (i only know this because my cousins went to alaska a week ago) i am not quite sure why anyone would want it.
The american have buyed it lol...

The reason why? To keep a watch on the russian and have a place close to lauch a deffense

V161

Dec 8, 2009
You think your sorry now?! When I'm done with you you'll really be sorry!! - overheard family discussion

Woem

May 28, 2009
Samsont said:
Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!
LRR is most likely very sorry for this mistake :( One without a Canadian copyright though.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Talvrae said:
dex-dex said:
Talvrae said:

The reason why? To keep a watch on the russian and have a place close to lauch a deffense
those Russians are still up to no good? i knew it!
I don't believe that America had gotten a good turn on their investment.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
Good work guys, really funny! But I think Canada Man was missing (it was the Canada Day Special, right?)

Also, I think Graham has infected Matt and James [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QWifOgqsPQ] (the part after the credits)

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
dex-dex said:
Talvrae said:
dex-dex said:
Talvrae said:

those Russians are still up to no good? i knew it!
I don't believe that America had gotten a good turn on their investment.
Well it was in 1867 for 7.2 millions dollar... at some point they got a gold rush...