LoadingReadyRun: Every OS Sucks

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Every OS Sucks

Frankly, we're surprised you're even able to watch this video.

Watch Video

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
Great song and pretty much true, also loved the bit after the credits :p.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
This is so very true!! Oh it makes me cry!!

What's even funnier is that I have an android phone! Blatant iphone OS rip-off.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I remember this during Desert Bus! Was hilarious.

I think I prefer the Desert Bus version though =/

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
So true it pains me.

Google had an OS, like beside the Android they love so much?

Calumon: Erm... Why do I think I know this all but I don't get it? :S

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I seen this preformed on Desert Bus, so as soon as i seen the title for this video i knew i was in for a treat! Awesoem stuff

=]

imperfect number

Feb 28, 2010
Read the title I was super excited, and the video did not disappoint. Love that song.

That stinger was AMAZING. I still laughing

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I saw this on desert bus, it's so trye.
And before you say 'Oh, but Linux is so cool and good.' no it's not! If the OS can't run a single bloody programme then it's not a good OS!

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Matt absolutely owns this. (Obviously Wes does too, because, well.. He's WES BORG!)

The song gained many laughs when Wes played it during Desert Bus IV, but it's even better in full music video glory!

..Strange, but it gives an odd vibe of "girls are like Operating Systems, they.. All go down?" Okay, I don't know where I was going with that. Carry on, folks! They're chatty too.. Silly Google OS..

Big Phil

May 4, 2010
I knew this song would not just go unnoticed when I saw it on Desert Bus For Hope. Great video, great song.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
man, i looked at his site during the bussing, but this really sold me, or it sold one of his albums, see you losers later, im gonna rock it to some deadtrolls, just as soon as i am done writing them a nasty letter about their ugly site ^^.

btw who was the linux girl? havent seen her in any previous LRR sketches.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Swaki said:
man, i looked at his site during the bussing, but this really sold me, or it sold one of his albums, see you losers later, im gonna rock it to some deadtrolls, just as soon as i am done writing them a nasty letter about their ugly site ^^.

btw who was the linux girl? havent seen her in any previous LRR sketches.
That would be Missie Peters! She appeared during Desert Bus, was in the Toothy Smile video and the Sonic fangirl on ENN!

You can call her "Epic McAwesome" though!

*Goes back to listening to old LRRcast archive* Oh 2008 LRRcasts.. I have much to catch up on!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Poor Matt, always getting fucked over.

I also saw this song on desertbus and I love ya Wes Borg! now only if I had the cash monies to buy your album!

Did Tally make those earrings? they are so kick ass!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I haven't laughed this hard since Wes screamed "You're a chicken shit!" at me for not buying Trivial Pursuit... ah... good times...

This was fantastic, with the girls representing the different operating systems... Nice windows earrings, Tally! lol

"I hate that *****" from the stinger was uttered with such venom from Kathleen- made my Monday!

Great seeing Wes again, sadly I missed him doing this on Desert Bus. Blasted time zone difference... Great to see you're all recovered from the bussing!