LoadingReadyRun: Every OS Sucks

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Sincere outlaw said:
Linux users still have this
That and it also doesn't suck.

edit:
blue_guy said:
Which is a very bittersweet victory, as the only reason you get less viruses with Mac/Linux is that more people use windows (therefore it makes sense for virus designers to specifically target it).
There's a bit more to it then that, but that's the main reason why none hasn't tried developing one.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
It has Wes in it how can it not be good

and poor Matt, he really does seem to be you guys buttmonkey (he is very good at it though).

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Good old Commodore - when a blue screen meant your computer was working.

You'll never let me down, right Commodore?

Oh, shit.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Unfortunately, I cannot approve of this video because the troll happy song pisses me off that much.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
Those references are great! Comparing operation systems with dates. A bit like the Mac & PC commercials.

What if you did the same with gaming consoles?

tautologico

e^(i * pi) + 1 = 0
Apr 5, 2010
Sodoff said:
:D

Good one!
never heard about that Xerox thing though
Watch Triumph of the Nerds, specifically this part:
[link]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8579920210107554913[/link]

Feb 13, 2008
And the C64 never crashed...

It reset, hung, blackscreened, overheated but never crashed.

Unless you clocked Flash Gordon that is.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Well stated, Wes.
By the way, don't know how to install Linux? Ask Paul -- he can install it on ANYTHING! ^_^

Also, Tally blue-screening on us!? T_T

Lastly, am I the only one on this thread who's actually heard of the VIC-20 before he played that song during Desert Bus?
(And I heard of it only from one of the Halloween 2008 episodes of The Angry Video Game Nerd.)

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Wow, I haven't heard this song in years. I like the updated LRR version of the video opposed to the guys sitting in the basement or wherever that was...

Kathleen as a Mac O/S, and Tally as Windows... Yeah, there's a couple of O/S' that are better stripped down... (Sorry, I couldn't help it)

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Linux is too customizable, that only nerds can tweak it to its optimal setting. It's really a pain in the arse, especially when you change a single line in a configuration, then suddenly it goes on a Kernel Panic... Yea, i'm a Linux Newb, I know... Don't blame me. I still use it for other tasks, like Audio Processing and Editing.

EDIT:
Monshroud said:
Kathleen as a Mac O/S, and Tally as Windows... Yeah, there's a couple of O/S' that are better stripped down... (Sorry, I couldn't help it)

Riiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt............ O_O

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
edit double post. (BTW why cant I see my post when I type it for the first time)