LoadingReadyRun: Four PS4s

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
The Original was the first LRR video i ever saw. Glad to see it all come around.

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
I just have to wonder. Where did you guys get 4 PS4's to make this video? Did you all buy one or something?

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
This takes me back to the first LRR video I watched when a friend insist I watch it. Now I get to enjoy people on youtube not getting the joke all over again.

LordSky

Sep 18, 2012
DrOswald said:
I just have to wonder. Where did you guys get 4 PS4's to make this video? Did you all buy one or something?
LLR put out a call over Facebook (and twitter??) for anyone who owned a PS4 they can borrow to film this video. They were offered $30 to rent it from them for a few hours and the opportunity to watch them film the episode.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Nailed it guys, as always.

I think I just realised something too,
you've been making Paul grow out his beard for weeks in preparation for this video so he can play the same character as he was in the first haven't you!?

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Glad to see the return of the beard!
Does this mean the Warriors Of Darkness will return?

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U?s? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Was I the only person in a mild panic whenever Paul had a less than secure grip on the PS4s?

Jeeezuz.... Nearly freaked when I saw him go outside with them :p

I'm sure they were expertly handled, it did add a *lot* of tension to the sketch, though :p

Brilliant sketch, guys! also, loved the original AND the DoubleClicks appearance :)

Also, fortheloveofGodyes, Warriors of Darkness return!!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The PS4 seams a lot more stackable than the PS3.

Also; Paul, you are an awesome person, and you have my respect/admiration.

But I kind of hated you for the last 4 minutes. xD
Well done.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
I'm glad Paul had a beard for this video.

That being said... holy shit, I can't wait to let someone else in another room watch me playing a game on my two ps4s.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
You're a liar Paul Saunders! You begged your Facebook fans to lend you theirs!
Will you make a "I have one Xbox One" video next week?

EDIT: Oh, I had forgotten to watch past the credits. Well done!

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Always wondered whether this guy would do the same thing again for the ps4 launch and here it is, awesome!