LoadingReadyRun: Garagellenium

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Garagellenium

In the quest for inspiration, only a conflagration of garage sales will do.

Watch Video

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
I own that chicken. Also I enjoy this video mainly because I know some old ladies who competitively garage sale like that. Also I'm on painkillers.

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
I like how their in-universe depiction of their own humour is entirely fart jokes, just like South Park with Terrance & Phillip.

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
I really hope they work in a Bros Blasting Bros segment somewhere. Doesn't have to be a whole video dedicated to it, just a cameo appearance would be fine.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Eh, I found this one dragged a bit, but the Unskippable really hit it out of the park this week so it all evens out.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Jason Danger Keyes said:
I like how their in-universe depiction of their own humour is entirely fart jokes, just like South Park with Terrance & Phillip.
Wait a second. LRR are Canadian, Terrance and Philip are Canadian, does that mean all Canadian humour is fart jokes?

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
cH - Garagellenium

When you're out of ideas, the only thing you can do is go buy more.

Watch Video
Not trying to be 'that guy' but Alex appears in the video but not in the credits as appearing.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Haven't watched it yet so I can't comment on the vid but, the HTML5 version is on the fritz for me. It won't even load the player, let alone the video.

I'm using FF5 but can watch other HTML5 videos on this site so, I think this is something on your end not mine. Just a heads up for you to let Virgil, or someone else, know.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
wow CH world LRR really are terrabad, but also kind of awesome.

You should go really meta and do a CH about LRR making a hustle style video.

Aug 25, 2009
I do like me some Commodore Hustle.

Of course, my two favourites were the 'lame superheroes' thing and the 'fantasy villains when the heroes com calling' don't know the video names.

If those were to reappear, I'd be a happy man.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Didn't you get the Bro's blasting Bros idea from an escapist user in a recent Feed Dump comment?

Or am i remembering incorrectly?

Yes, i was correct!:

Graham_LRR said:
bloodmonkey said:
Looking forward to bro's blasting bro's
OH. GOD.

BRILLIANT.

...the calories...
Anyway great video!