LoadingReadyRun: Internet Opinions

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Sanity on the Internet...are you mad!?! The haters will swarm you like locusts!!!

In other news, it's scary how much Kathleen can play the annoying/valley girl archetype. Then again, how many characters do the crew slip into regularly?

At any rate, great work again! Best message about the internet ever!!!

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Aardvaarkman said:
Yopaz said:
No, but we do pronounce giraffe with a j sound along with several other words and names that starts with g.
Yes, but it's called the "Graphics Interchange Format," not the "Giraffe Interchange Format."

Although if it had been named that, he could have been a pioneer of internet memes, and instead of funny pictures of cats, we would have funny pictures of giraffes.
G followed by e, i or y is usually pronounced with a j.

However I don't really care and I pronounce it the same way you do.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Having discussions about anything after this video is a nice over-the-top curve ball of insanity! :)

PS:
please don't do selfies!

John P. Hackworth

Sep 21, 2010
I find it hard to stay away from comment sections sometimes, even though I know I should. But YouTube comments are so bad I finally just used ad blocker to permanently hide them so I never even see them.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Speaking for myself, arguing on the internet about meaningless things is great practice for arguing about meaningful things elsewhere.

In any case, great video. I'd share it with my friends, but there's a tad too much colloquial language in there for my liking.

soitgoes19

Jul 8, 2012
Aardvaarkman said:
How can I donate to the Selfies Opposition Fund?

Also, it's pronounced "GIF," with a hard 'g.' And yes, I know that the creator of the GIF format disagrees with me, but he is wrong. How is it possibly pronounced "jiff" when it begins with a 'g'? If he didn't want it pronounced as 'gif' then maybe he shouldn't have given it that name?

Does one pronounce 'graphics' as 'j-raffics'??? I mean, really.
Giraffe.

English is weird, I wouldn't try to bring logic into pronunciation.

And I guess I'm not taking the message of this weeks LLR to heart.

Darklupus

Mar 13, 2010
Can't wait til or if they do one about "Everything in Moderation." Of course, sometimes some things are better not done at all.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I like to think my posts dramatically change lives. 30 years from now someone will look back at this very post as the defining moment in their life. I have a moral and ethical responsibility to express my feelings about random meaningless dribble rather than accomplish anything with my life.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Just finished my 8th glass of cool, refreshing 'who gives a fuck' today. It's highly nutritious and proven by companies (not paid for biased,statistics snipping) to increase life enjoyment and overall quality.
Warning. Do not overindulge. It can be hazardous to long term and short term relationships that are based upon honest communication. Also do not consume if you are currently looking after children with issues...or just children in general.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
So what you are saying is that by lack of action we are allowing and supporting wrong choices an encourage them to cintinue such practice unhindered just out of sheer apathy? All it takes for crap to succeed is for well done things to do nothing about it. But this is just my opinion, which i posted on the internet, so noone gives a shit.
Yopaz said:
G followed by e, i or y is usually pronounced with a j.

However I don't really care and I pronounce it the same way you do.
Which is not a case in GIF, because it is not a word but a shortening of three seperate words.

Yozozo

In a galaxy far, far away...
Mar 28, 2009
You can't sign up for the Coalition for Sanity on the Internet nor buy their T-shirts.

Such devotion to the cause violates the core central message of "Who gives a shit?" and "Who the hell cares?"

Kind of like the Apathy political party in Futurama ;p

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
20 years from now:
"And that's how apathy killed the Internet. And nobody cared."
"If nobody cared, then how come you remember?"
"Reasons...Now go back to watching Bowling with the Stars before you start thinking too much."

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Paul's delivery of "Grab yourself a cool refreshing glass of who-gives-a-shit," just cracked me up. Seriously, that one came out of nowhere!

Feintingfox

Sep 15, 2010
I know... I know... You want to get a PS4 and somebody else wants to get an Xbox One. But that's fine... That's okay... Because I have four PS4s!

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Selphies are just one more thing I never would have been even aware of without people complaining about them all the time. Must be because I stay off Facebook and Twitter.