LoadingReadyRun: It's Magic

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
It's Magic

The LoadingReadyRun crew is overcome with a burning need to cast card-based spells.

Watch Video

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
As someone who has just got back into Magic and is planning to spend quite a bit on a new tournament deck this vid scares me . . .

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Angry Kitty! That was the best cHustle in a long time. Bravo Lady and Gentlemen. Encore I say!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
SO Paul is a Technomancer due to his affinity for robots. Would that make Alex a Magicmancer for his love for Magic or a Dickomancer for his love for fucking with you guys?

Also, it's odd to see Alex play with cards that aren't Bicycle specialty decks. And it's also sad to see Tim go, come back, be greeted by Matt wearing the new shirt, and then leave once more.

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
Ranooth said:
As someone who has just got back into Magic and is planning to spend quite a bit on a new tournament deck this vid scares me . . .
lol, agreed

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Woot! CHustle!

I'll stick to the digital versions of Magic and other CCGs...Never again will I spend money on
cards.

Not since I actually saw how much money was wasted on booster packs...And then I never played more than a handful of matches, anyway.

I prefer to use Blue Decks...Even if I lose, I've pissed you off canceling your shit.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
So toss-off ICP joke with bonus Poppy? I never played Magic, so I had to find something else to appreciate.

Also I see the following lyrics "Genocide is painless, unless you are the victim. Then I guess it hurts like an SOB."

theownerer

Aug 9, 2009
Im glad I was young and without a job when I played pokemon and yu-gi-oh cards. Never thought of what it would be like with money.

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Woot! CHustle!

I'll stick to the digital versions of Magic and other CCGs...Never again will I spend money on
cards. Not since I actually saw how much money I spent on booster packs...
it's still better than spending money on yu-gi-oh cards :p

specially when over here a 60 card deck costs around 40 bucks, and a 40 yu-gi-oh deck costs around 60

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
my god guys.
that was really whoring out about magic.
after pokemon cards when i was twelve. never gain NEVER!!!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I wish i knew how to play magic. I know a bunch of slight of hand tricks, i could pull off an Alex.

Too bad i got into yugioh.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
MTG is like a crack cocaine...its like Bejeweled...but analog !

But sucks no one played blues, Power of the Prophecy ftw !

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Let me be the first to comment on the Gorillaz shirts, AWESOME shirt Graham! I have the same one and Kathleen looks hot in the Noodle shirt, I WANT IT! After watching this video I want to play MTG again

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
WORST LRR/COMMODORE HUSTLE EVER!!!!!! *just recently gave up Magic*

lol effing hilarious episode, despite my anguish. Also the part with Alex mind raping Graham with Magic felt like watching a crapshot :p

Also, I miss Tim TT.TT