LoadingReadyRun: James Cameron's Desert Bus

Puye

May 18, 2010
That was awesome, loved the clips from Desert Bus IV at the end.

#TEAM_KROZE

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Oh I missed the first caramelldansen but I think after I pleaded for a second one like 20 people must have donated. That was epic. Also, there was a part where I tuned in and Kathleen was crying. What was that about?

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
It won't be long till we get the online haters who state that, "This story has already been told in a video game." All James Cameron did was paint the bus yellow and put it in a completely different desert.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I enjoyed watching Desert Bus and congratulations on the donated money. Next year I'll be there with a monetary donation to get the ladies to sing Oo-de-lally

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Suck it, Cameron! Brilliant stuff :D

Damn it, why did I have to sleep and miss awesome chunks of Desert Bus?? Stupid 8 hour GMT time zone difference....

The sections of it I did manage to have a look at were fantastic, though. Loved every minute of it, you guys were amazing.
Congratulations to you all for sticking it out for so long and raising so much money, and for the childrens, too.

Seriously, you guys are awesome and kinda insane for doing it, but that's what made it so much fun to watch.

I'm just glad I caught Duke Nukem himself calling in. For whatever reason Tally seemed to be in charge a lot whenever I logged on, and that's always a good thing :)

Not that I didn't miss Graham, or anyone else, though!

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
That was a fantastic video and not just because it was Desert Bus based! Everyone really brought it with the dialogue. I was actually astounded how well everyone delivered the dialogue especially Matt. Congrats on Desert Bus and another great video.

PS: Beard Matt does in fact look like Tim from the back in an uncanny way.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
ProtoChimp said:
Oh I missed the first caramelldansen but I think after I pleaded for a second one like 20 people must have donated. That was epic. Also, there was a part where I tuned in and Kathleen was crying. What was that about?
It was a sad story and I was very tired.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Played Minecraft. Watched Top gear. Got Pig.

Great Bussing this year, guys. Still confused how almost 100K came in on the day and change that I was not watching.

(Pigpigpig! Go Team LK!)

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Just as long as we have Grant reminding Kathleen about her views on sex from her youth in a movie like that it'd be epic. Ahh that was hilarious.

Miss_Suzumiya

Mar 31, 2010
Nice Team Ashton Shirt, Matt =3

I had to lol at the credits; WHARGARBLE

Kathleen is probably tossing and turning in her bed every night with nightmares of WHARGARBLE XD

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
I watched the beginning of DesertBus, and some of the middle at random times, but then I had to go off to Mongolia to save the precious Rodegian pigmey elephant babies from being slaughtered in whole for meat on the Japanese market. Due to this gruesome and treacherous journey, in which only three of those baby elephants were saved at the nick of time, I missed the final tally on how many donations were made. Can someone clue me in?

Btw, WHARGARBLE sounds like a noise my cat would make before reciting the hairball song on my new carpet.

... I would so watch DesertBus the movie when it comes out. You know Cameron is going to stall the 2018 release to something like 2023, and by then it would be so ingenious that we could drive the bus ourselves, and smell the gasoline in the Arizona desert air. People would talk about how fake the plaid, fifteen legged scorpions were and how they didn't add to the movie's plot.

Wilcroft

Oct 31, 2008
IMHO, not as memorable or catchy as "Desert Bus killed the Internet Star" or "Tuscon or Bust", but not bad for people who've been busy all week.

The Morrigan

Wharrgarble
Nov 23, 2010
I will totally go with Matt and the LRR crew to that gay bar he's been pulling for.

I don't know how I'm going to make it through another year to the next Desert Bus. But at least I still have LRR videos!!

Trombone_Hero

Apr 16, 2009
Play Desertbus
Watch WHARGARBLE
Get Pig Flag

But great year guys, I wasn't able to watch the first couple of days y'all did it, but I did watch the rest of the time, sometimes staying up til' 4am EST. Good times.

#teamrosco

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
that was funny, haha yay tims back wait....its just matt with a beard lol jokes he's awesome, i cant believe i missed so much, oh btw thanks graham for answering my question about what commodore hustle episode was your fave that made my day haha xD