LoadingReadyRun: James Cameron's Desert Bus

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Lady Kathleen said:
ProtoChimp said:
Oh I missed the first caramelldansen but I think after I pleaded for a second one like 20 people must have donated. That was epic. Also, there was a part where I tuned in and Kathleen was crying. What was that about?
It was a sad story and I was very tired.
Oh, well the internet hugs youn then.

thorin01

May 15, 2010
Stammer said:
I didn't really have time to watch the whole stream of the Desert Bus... what was happening when you guys were all shouting "left! left! left!"
That was end of Desert Bus when they had James deliberately crash the bus by ditching on the left side of the road and then fade out.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
You guys where epic this year. The enjoyment we all had watching you guys is indescribable and it might be a year away but one cannot wait for Desert Bus 2011

Love to all of you at LRR for doing this

-M

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I saw Team Ashton in the credits and was like, "Hey, that's my name. With a team attached to it. SWEET!"

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
JacobyPAX said:
That video could have used more James Cameron bashing.
make all the jokes bout james cameron you like, but it doesn't change the fact that his Titanic and Avatar are the 2 highest grossing films of all time, and even film critics can't say anything bad about their cinematics

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
the technology joke in this video falls way short of James Cameron's actual innovations...

but the script here is just way too hyperbolic to even begin to convey scripts actually used by Cameron :p

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
you shouldve also added m.night shyamalan for the directors that
failed the desert bus movie, his movies suck

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Stanley Kubrick's version was an obvious failure. His films always received a poor critical and box office response, only to be seen as amazing artwork later. SK's Desert Bus was a marvelous venture into the human psyche, portraying the loneliness and fear of a desert bus driver perfectly. Truly a great film that everybody should watch at some point.