LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Two

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
unacomn said:
That was amazing. Even better than the first. This is the new Story Guy!
Or is he... the good-for-nothing nephew of Story Guy? Dun dun DUN!

(Which would make his name "Jonny Guy".)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Veritasiness said:
Immediately - WHICH IS QUICK - is when I knew I'd like this video better than the first Jonny. The drunken frat persona comes across much better in this one than the first, and I think it works better overall. Not really sure why.

I do think I'd enjoy seeing some videos in a similar vein which have different LRR members as the "Jonny" - I know Paul can do a great bro voice.
Maybe Jonny 4 will be a funeral, with all of his bros telling stories about how great his final party was, until he died from Party Overdose.

Magnax

Nov 19, 2009
"I can't say that because court". That's a wonderful line. I like this guy.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Mr. Jonny, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I just thought I'd throw that in here.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Graham acted drunk so hard, he got himself drunk.

The Hoor Warehouse Warehouse sounds like they got themselves some excellent branding, if anyone can pronounce it.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I didn't notice this last time but I like how each time he says his name he uses a different nickname.

Two things though:

1)Is "huwor" the Canadian pronunciation of whore, or is that just Johnny?

2)I don't think a hard liquor keg would work. Kegs work because of the carbonation, especially during something like a keg stand (which is not something I have personal experience with) so you would need some sort of carbonated hard liquor, which would be really weird and I don't think they make (although knowing the world of alcohol I'm probably wrong). Now, maybe a regular keg spiked with hard liquor?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I've been looking forward to this one since the Loading Time episode. I loved the anti-cliche moments.

"He drank as much as a bear!"
"That's not fair because the bear was already drinking."

Well done!

Quillpaw

Sep 30, 2009
pigmy wurm said:
I didn't notice this last time but I like how each time he says his name he uses a different nickname.

Two things though:

1)Is "huwor" the Canadian pronunciation of whore, or is that just Johnny?

2)I don't think a hard liquor keg would work. Kegs work because of the carbonation, especially during something like a keg stand (which is not something I have personal experience with) so you would need some sort of carbonated hard liquor, which would be really weird and I don't think they make (although knowing the world of alcohol I'm probably wrong). Now, maybe a regular keg spiked with hard liquor?
I think the "huwor" pronunciation is because it's the name of a street, and it's just funny because immature frat boys. Also drunken, stupid fratboys probably don't know the purpose of a keg and would put hard liquor in a keg just to make an Ubder Keg Supreme.

thetruefallen

Mar 12, 2008
you know jonny is pro at parties, because even after blacking out he knew how many parties ago that was when waking up at another party.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
008Zulu said:
J-Man would totally be cool in jail, you can make sangria in the toilets. Nothing says party like Jailhouse Party!
Is it bad that I just read that in Graham's voice?
You mean Jonny's voice?

Only two so far, hoping for more. I think you stumbled on a real gem here J-Man.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
First off, I love the Jonny series and I really hope that you make enough so that we get to "Jonny 5". I imagine by that point he's either recently returned from the dead or a cyborg of some kind so as to make an elaborate Short Circuit reference for no apparent reason.

That being said, I feel like this episode would have been improved by Jonny nonchalantly admitting to more random felonies. That and he seemed to be speaking in regular drunkenese as opposed to the spellbindingly half-baked almost-English from Jonny 1. Still excellent stuff though.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Eh, I think this was the first time I haven't finished an LRR video. The first Johnny video didn't do anything for me, and by the mid point of this one I was ready to move onto Unskippable.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Watching Jonny's train of thought de-rail was hilarious. Had to pause the video so I wouldn't miss anything when he got lost in his definition of "immediately".

Jackle_666

Feb 23, 2010
Didn't really get the first one. But this one was hiarious. And if Graham is drunk he certainly needs some shut eye. Was probably up till 3 trying to get it all in one take. Catch some Z's G-Dog! You earned 'em!

ManiacEskimo

Mar 31, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
The Gentleman said:
Is it just me, or did Graham have a few drinks between shots and we're looking at drunk acting rather than acting drunk?
No, I just tried to stay in character when I messed up.
If you watch the older Loading Time episode for these, you'll note I'm quite sober.
It was very convincing, I was starting to wonder by the end if you really were hungover.