LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
lol fun ep...though a bit dip in quality..
also MAN COOKING reminds me of Picnic face's POWERTHIRST ahaha..

Calatar

May 13, 2009
Hmm... as a vegetarian, I wonder if those herbs and spices would work just as well with portobello... MANSHROOMS

coldshadow

Mar 19, 2009
As soon as I saw "man cooking" I was like. "are you shitting me? PLEASE BE MORGAN PLEASE BE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MORGAN!"

loved your old stuff :)

P.S. this is the third meal you cooked, does that mean your no longer a virgin?

jp201

Nov 24, 2009
anyone else see in bottom left hand corner what shows up for a faction of a second at 3:02 after he says I picked the manliest pork it says DICKS

Wainamoinen

Jan 16, 2010
Random Argument Man said:
Decabo said:
I hear the manly, but I don't see the manly. Still a good episode.
That's what I thought too. Not bad, altough they should really pick someone who looks more manly..
Silence, blasphemers. Morgan is the manliest man of all men.

And god damn if that wasn't the best Man Cooking ever.
Eventhough I've always liked Man Cooking, the jokes might have been a bit sloppy (sry, if not the best word to describe, not native english speaker) and the editing has been a bit slow sometimes, for example in the ingredients section.
This time there were more jokes than ever (Paul was hilarious, also the "crying while stabbing"), editing was far better than in the previous one's and Morgan was charismatic as hell. The only thing I missed was a shot of the whole crew tasting together the manliest mushroom of all times.

Great job, waiting for what the crew invents next!

the_lollipop_dragon

Nov 8, 2009
I'm pretty sure meat mushroom is some kind of slang for the head of the penis. And I CAN'T be the only person who was thinking "penis penis penis" the whole time... Can I?

As always very funny. <3 Morgan, and <3<3 for Paul slapping him. :)

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I would definitely watch this show if it were on the TV! This video makes me want to raze a rosemary forest!

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
I see we have the return of PAPRIKA! HAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, Morgan does this shtick SO damn well. Awesome role for Paul to slap him too xD

And remember kids, always emancipate your meat!

.......HAAAA!!!!

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Delock said:
It's true, there isn't a meal that can't be improved with balsamic vinegar.
Also, cooking is already manly, after all, think of what's involved: Knives, machines that produce enough heat to burn s**t (or just plain fire), MEAT!!!!, breaking things (like eggs), boiling, pulling the bones out of something dead, and of course, throwing everything you can into a bowl, mixing the f**k out of it and getting (No. Not that.) something you can devour in a needlessly dramatic fashion. The only thing missing is explosions, and if you do things wrong you get to have them.
what do you mean explosions are missing how else are you supposed to tenderize steak?

If I remember it meat mushroom is definitely going to be made some time on the most likely very distant future

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Orcus_35 said:
"MANLY HAH!" XD that wierdly made me think of when i was watching the hbi2k Abridged videos, and after Berserk, and GAS, they made the VEAS, where they invented the "BEEF! CAKE! BEEFCAKE!!"
Note; Beefcake is a South Park joke. So.. Uh.. Well played, VEAS?

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Hileict said:
Orcus_35 said:
"MANLY HAH!" XD that wierdly made me think of when i was watching the hbi2k Abridged videos, and after Berserk, and GAS, they made the VEAS, where they invented the "BEEF! CAKE! BEEFCAKE!!"
Note; Beefcake is a South Park joke. So.. Uh.. Well played, VEAS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRHPJ4_SPs
watch from 2.25

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
It looks a bit like some kind of burnt alien spawn, but it should either taste great...or kill you...

Eating them is an iron stomach challenge all on its on.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Yay! They brought Man Cooking here! Horrible-looking dishes that actually tasted good... For them I suppose... XD

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
BADASS! I love me some man cooking! HARRR!
this sounds so amzing. so hungry!!!
The mega hamburger was still my favorite...