LoadingReadyRun: Olympic Beard Growing

random123456789

Sir Grand Boogie Master
Mar 17, 2009
LRR Blasphemy - Everyone knows Paul's facial Hair destroys everyone elses!!!
BTW - funny sketch as always but how long that take to make? If the beards weren't fake (i know matt's wasn't; though not sure about Jer's hmmmm)that must of been filmed over months

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
Wow that was hilarious. I'm surprised that you actually showed them growing them too.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
swaki said:
i lost it when matt won, but does this mean that paul will grow his goatee back?

and how long have you been working on this sketch?
I know Paul can grow one, but he just doesn't look like he can in this video... he must spend alot of time shaving to get that smooth..

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
Good effort all round, well Canada still has a chance to win one medal with the freestyle slacking event.

Very funny, wondered when you were going to pull out the fake beard.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
I'm impressed by their sprint to the grad student levels of beardliness. Only true professionals can make that kind of time.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I half-expected a bad, Räikkönen-esque accent as a victory speech there from Matt.

Nonetheless, hilarious. Wish I could grow an epic beard like that in minutes too.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Yaxley said:
I'm impressed by their sprint to the grad student levels of beardliness. Only true professionals can make that kind of time.
Indeedie, but the surge of beard from the Swedish competitor was truly all inspiring.

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Hahaha, hope fully this will be a real olympic event in 4 or 8 years :p (is it a winter or summer sport?)

Freede14

Jan 6, 2010
Good video! Finland is good on one thing get Drunk and everything else they have luck

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Wow that was fantastic. It's almost like Loading Ready Run already had a lot of experience doing a newscast type video or something...

Keep up the good work guys :)

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
The twist was really predictable, but the funny really was in the details this week. Great video.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Lol... Dear LRR crew you need to do a podcast on this episode NOW.
I just want to know how the hell did you record it xD. Are the beards fake or did you just record it over the course of few weeks (months Oo).

I want to know it now!
Oh and also why didn't Paul grow his famous goatee? It would give him points for style ;P

DicyDax

Apr 9, 2009
Fantastic sketch...

random123456789 said:
LRR Blasphemy - Everyone knows Paul's facial Hair destroys everyone elses!!!
BTW - funny sketch as always but how long that take to make? If the beards weren't fake (i know matt's wasn't; though not sure about Jer's hmmmm)that must of been filmed over months
You don't have to film it in the order it's shown. They could have filmed the last scenes first then cut some of the beard off.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Funny but it's too much like an old Trojan Condoms; commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodAVXgh1g0[/youtube]

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
That was quite possibly the most intense thing of all time.

At least its a medal for England, a bronze, but a medal all the same...