LoadingReadyRun: Reduce Your Footprint

HolidayBrick

Nov 18, 2009
I keep watching it over and over and over!

This is quickly surpassing Son of A ***** as my favorite video, closely followed by Just Drive.

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
You guys always crack me up. I love you skits. Keep them coming, please!

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
Good one. And the left guy didn't smile like he usually does as posed as the good actor he really is.

First time I've heard about hemp. I read a little about it and wiki said "hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary to maintain healthy human life." If that's so, what's stopping it from becoming a replacement for other foodstuffs? Sounds like a miracle-plant.

mr.awesome12

Mar 28, 2010
wooty said:
Gunpowder hemp, what a great idea, perfect way to mellow out after a firefight
one its not possible to make hemp gun powder
two hemp cant make you high it doesnt contain THC (aka the main chemical in canabis) so it cant make you high

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I do like how it is suddenly night after Philip is dead.

mr.awesome12 said:
wooty said:
Gunpowder hemp, what a great idea, perfect way to mellow out after a firefight
one its not possible to make hemp gun powder
two hemp cant make you high it doesnt contain THC (aka the main chemical in canabis) so it cant make you high
Wrong. You can use anything can make you inebriated (or "high" if you will). It really just depends on what you are going for (stimulant, depressant, etc). You can light hemp on fire and inhale the smoke (like you would be doing to propel bullets) and use it like an inhalant at which point you will be using it to get high.