LoadingReadyRun: Sh*t People Say

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sh*t People Say

Yes, we get it. People say the darndest things.

Watch Video

Garfy

Nov 6, 2009
How did I guess Paul was going to be the mime :)

Also, great but disgusting stinger. Hnnnnnghgghhhhgh!

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
Great video as usual. I personally haven't seen any similar videos in the vain that you described, guess I don't browse YouTube enough.

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Was that triple bears an intentionall callback to the podcast?

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Paul as a mime works so damn well. Though it's odd to see him get angry in the "bitten their tongue" part.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ahh yes, I've said more than a few of those myself... I was shamed though how little I knew of the D&D and Magic jargon/shorthand, I am a bad nerd.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Funny as usual. I've said pretty much everything in both the Magic the Gathering and D&D player segments.

Also, Doom Booties.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I'm gonna go ahead and declare Paul the winner for, "Ugh. Why do I keep buying these?" even in the face of his already amazing mime performance.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
So.... Graham seems to have got a huge hole in the back of his underwear or has some really strange ideas of going to the toilet...

Either way, I seriously don't want to be the one doing his laundry.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
KefkaCultist said:
Funny as usual. I've said pretty much everything in both the Magic the Gathering and D&D player segments.
So have I. The only one I haven't said is I'm going to need another box over here, and not in 4th edition.

I'm not sure if it counts with the dire wolves though, because I was DM at the time.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I'm not really sure why, but I just couldn't stop laughing at Paul as a mime. More of that please!