LoadingReadyRun: Sh*t People Say

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I demand more Mime Paul!

JenSeven said:
So.... Graham seems to have got a huge hole in the back of his underwear or has some really strange ideas of going to the toilet...

Either way, I seriously don't want to be the one doing his laundry.
I'm willing to suspend disbelief for Graham and the film crew in this instance.

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
LRR videos and my life seem to be converging. The similarities are now almost unbearable. Soon the worst will come. Soon I will become my own worst nightmare.

A magic player.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
All I want to know is. Who was that stranger walking by in the 1st scene with the unemployed clown. I fear I'll never know.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I think we can all safely say, Doom Booties was the best joke this week. I chuckled at Mime Paul, I even giggled at Magic players but I LOST IT at Doom Booties.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
I liked most of them, but my favorite three have to be the Magic Players, Passive-Aggressive Roommates and D&D.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
me because I don't want people to know I'm taking a dump.
Are you kidding? Most people post it on Facebook!

...Then complain that they have no privacy.

starhaven

Jan 24, 2010
leviadragon99 said:
Ahh yes, I've said more than a few of those myself... I was shamed though how little I knew of the D&D and Magic jargon/shorthand, I am a bad nerd.
bad nerd bad now go to your room and read the 3.5 players handbook

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
While I too was saddened to realize that I understood all of the DnD and Magic jargon, I took heart from the fact that I had no idea "shit people say" videos were popular.

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
I really liked Paul's bits, especially the very beginning of the mime segment. The unemployed clown was also pretty funny- was that James? (rewatches) Yeah, that was totally James. Just the look on his face was priceless.

I also liked the callback to CH in the DnD segment. I thought that was pretty funny.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Zachary Amaranth said:
Who doesn't talk on the phone when on the toilet?
I don't, I try to be at least a little considerate to the person calling me...

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
My favorites were the bitten tongue, Magic players and boss fight ones... Gah... Those bosses.... Paul is the best Mime. Also, Triple bears.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
DJShire said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Who doesn't talk on the phone when on the toilet?
I don't, I try to be at least a little considerate to the person calling me...
Consideration? I don't know what that is. I'm an American. You have to speak ENGLISH.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Is it odd that I found Paul's bitten tongue the best part of the video?

"Why do I keep buying these?"

Cracked up.

Also, I wasn't even aware that "Shit people say" was even a YouTube genre. I'll just add it to the list of crazy stuff the Escapist taught me.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Paul, hands down. He had me with the why do I keep buying these things and then the single sigh when he drops the cake.