LoadingReadyRun: Sickness

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
Needs more wub.

Wub. Wub-wub-wub. Wub-wub. Wub-wub. Wub-wub-wub-wub.

Also, much like Graham: Loved it.

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
swimon said:
Sherlock/ said:
Anyone else notice the ancient themesong LRR has been sporting for years has some characteristics in common with the particular 'music' genre discussed?
They simply must get credit in the relevant wikipedia article as avant garde musical geniuses!
Well they didn't technically create that theme song. It's for some game for the commodore 64 from what I understand (I don't know which and last time I heard someone ask no one in LRR knew either).
The correct answer is: The Sporting News Baseball for the C64.

Here ya go. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-MbOSmlZY]

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
"I will make a cape from your skin and wear it to your funeral" oh my fucking god! i pissed my self laughing at that bit

VileTerror

Dec 22, 2010
I always suspected, but now it seems irrefutable . . . Kathleen and Graham.
KATHLEEN! Drop that hero, and get yourself a /zero/!
*attempts to flex arms, but they instantly deflate, fall off, and subject dies of rapid blood loss*

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
That was hilarious, and presumably not because I'm over-tired and I drove six hours this morning. Also Graham is now officially invited to my funeral.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Remember, there may be better sources for news, but they don't have all of these fabulous hats!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
bojac6 said:
So when Matt said "Wait for the soundtrack," I said to myself "yeh, it's gonna be the wub thing, and it's gonna be kinda funny."

And then, despite being predictable, despite showing the exact same shot from a second earlier that was kinda weird, I laughed myself stupid. I don't know what it was, but it worked beautiful. Nice job guys.
That's what LRR is! Kind of predictable, slightly badly acted, but somehow hilarious nonetheless.

I love Matt's characters every time...

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
There may be other sources for comedy, but they don't have THIS Matt.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Dubstep jokes, always relevant. That jam with Graham and Alex is begging to be made into an actual song XD

feha

Mar 19, 2011
When Kathleen demanded to get credited as Anchor Wrangling Technician, I just knew it was going to actually be in the credits. The fact that I was right didn't make it less fun though! :)

I wonder how many jobs such a technician actually would be qualified for...

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Great. After listening to Matt's dubstep, I feel like listening to some more dubstep right now.

I love dubstep. It makes me feel hyper.

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
Okysho said:
Gotta love the Wub-step. Highlight of that episode. Seriously. Hilarious punch line
Wub-step.. Yes. It is now wub-step!
WUB wub-wub-wub-wub-wub wub, wub, wub~~

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
Traipse said:
swimon said:
Sherlock/ said:
Anyone else notice the ancient themesong LRR has been sporting for years has some characteristics in common with the particular 'music' genre discussed?
They simply must get credit in the relevant wikipedia article as avant garde musical geniuses!
Well they didn't technically create that theme song. It's for some game for the commodore 64 from what I understand (I don't know which and last time I heard someone ask no one in LRR knew either).
The correct answer is: The Sporting News Baseball for the C64.

Here ya go. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-MbOSmlZY]
Yeah, they say so in a post-Desert Bus clean up video.

About the video: After Jer purred at James I thought for sure they would be in the same bed. Great video though.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Everything about this one was completely hilarious. Nice job guys.

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
The Wubstep gag was the best thing in the entire video , you should bring it back some time. ^^

and yes , Wubstep is as awesome as Dubstep !

especially if it involves Matt dancing while showing off a collection of silly hats. XD