LoadingReadyRun: Sickness

attackshark

Nov 16, 2010
i love the dolly in. though wholly unnecessary. it looks like you guys got a new toy and couldn't help but play with it.

Panzervaughn

Jul 19, 2009
Fumofu said:
Traipse said:
swimon said:
Sherlock/ said:
Anyone else notice the ancient themesong LRR has been sporting for years has some characteristics in common with the particular 'music' genre discussed?
They simply must get credit in the relevant wikipedia article as avant garde musical geniuses!
Well they didn't technically create that theme song. It's for some game for the commodore 64 from what I understand (I don't know which and last time I heard someone ask no one in LRR knew either).
The correct answer is: The Sporting News Baseball for the C64.

Here ya go. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-MbOSmlZY]
Yeah, they say so in a post-Desert Bus clean up video.

About the video: After Jer purred at James I thought for sure they would be in the same bed. Great video though.
In the real lifes, and LRRniverse, they both have the ladies. They were just Gay Chicken-feeding eachother to squick Graham.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Oh,wow, Matt sure is wearing a *lot* of different hats to wub wubbing...

Superb episode guys, absolutely loved it! Graham's enraged frustration at answering all the phones was priceless.
Also.. was Jer sleeping with a bunch of plush ducks AND a giant creepy doll? o_O
No wonder he got sick, he couldn't sleep for fear of being eaten!!

Loved that you got Alex's dad in as well. Poor man probably wasn't expecting such a greeting! :p

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
umbraticus said:
graham and kathleen in the same bed? wasn't aware of that ;)
lol!
You didn't know that?

And why am I not surprised that Kathleen sleeps with a cat in the bed?

Also, best line: I WILL MAKE A CAPE FROM YOUR SKIN AND WEAR IT TO YOUR FUNERAL!
I have changed my motto to "Matt. Cape, skin, funeral, gaaaah!" All of that had me laughing for a few minutes, what an awesome episode!

And...what's wrong with a cat sleeping in your bed? Mine used to sleep under the covers, but my dog does now and I don't want them fighting that close to my...stomach.

feycreature

May 6, 2009
The "Matt. Cape. Skin. You. Funeral. Daghhh." moment was awesome. I also liked that little exchange between James and Jeremy.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Haha love it. As soon as she said it I knew Kathleen was gonna be in the credits as "Anchor Wrangling Technician"

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Funny video, really starting to get into LoadingReadyRun. Skin cape sounds awesome.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
That skin-cape thingy sounded awesome. Also, loved the wubububu-s in the end.
Great episode, all in all.

MightyLB

Nov 18, 2009
When Matt came up the stairs, I thought "Matt Wiggins in 28 Days Later". Now, I am very curious as to how that would come out.

Birthe

Apr 26, 2010
I watched the scene with the hats a few times by now, can only agree with Graham: Love it