LoadingReadyRun: Sickness

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
I will make a cape from your skin and wear it to your funeral!
Best. Line. Ever.
I loved this episode.
Wubwubwubwuubwubuwub[sub]wubwubwub...[/sub][sub][sub]wubwub[/sub][/sub]

TwikTwok

Jan 29, 2011
James you so crazy. You have beat out Matt for the position of "Unequivocal fan favorite" in my heart. Much homo.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
It's amazing how a simple sketch idea can be so entertaining to watch. Very nicely done guys!

RedmistSM

Jan 30, 2010
Got such a good laugh out of the wubwubwubwubwubs and the part with Matt calling Graham's House. Thank you!

feha said:
When Kathleen demanded to get credited as Anchor Wrangling Technician, I just knew it was going to actually be in the credits.
Oops, missed it.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
I'm loving the recent Mattness of the episodes, remains my fan favourite, great episode guys

Geppetto

Nov 1, 2010
I had to make this too bad it was too large to make it my avatar.

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/178616/sickness.gif

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Sherlock/ said:
Anyone else notice the ancient themesong LRR has been sporting for years has some characteristics in common with the particular 'music' genre discussed?
They simply must get credit in the relevant wikipedia article as avant garde musical geniuses!
And yet I know a number of dubstep fans who would argue that Matt making stupid noises is "totally different" from the remixed audio-crap pouring into their ear holes

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I hate to be "that guy," but I'm obliged to point out that technically Kathleen wrangled no anchors.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ya me to. Jerr you and me need to stop making out.
"Wait that was you in my room last night".
You know it was, who elses tongue would it be.
"*Purr*".

I found that rather erotic.
But really though good episode all around. I enjoyed it.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
This episode was the best ever. It had dubstep jokes, homoerotic jokes (the kind of jokes I exchange with my friends), Graham threatening innocent people to death, and Matt in hats.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
"Yay, it's Monday, time for LRR! *goes to video page* Hm, looks like a winner. *clicks, waits* Hmm... *sees time* It's long... is this...? *cHustle theme plays* YESSSSSS~!"

Seriously, awesome stuff. I died laughing. cHustle makes my days better.

Also... Jer and James? I approve of this.

Aiberg

Oct 2, 2009
granting sick days to anyone without asking for permission, graham you are a terrible employer :D

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Hitchmeister said:
I hate to be "that guy," but I'm obliged to point out that technically Kathleen wrangled no anchors.
Curses, I thought as I was browsing page 2 and it still hadn't been mentioned, I would have been "that guy". I wanted to be "that guy".