LoadingReadyRun: Spare Us, Gus

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Spare Us, Gus

Listen you guys, edible perennials are serious business.

Watch Video

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Boy, that's a lot of asparagus. Never tried it.
I had expected the zinger to be about Mister Spearhead telling Graham to go forth and do his biding/evil, but that works just as well.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Screw you, potatoes indeed.

Lousy potatoes....*shakes fist*

Asparagade...The Asparagus flavoured sports drink of champions.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
It wasn't a home run for me, but when the 'off-days' still get a chuckle out of me. I think you can call yourself successful.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
There's a Far Side comic of the short-lived Asparagus Truck. Sadly, copyright law makes it impossible to find in a 1 minute Google Image search.

"I cuss, you cuss, we all cuss for asparagus"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I see what you did with the title, clever. I wonder what those two asparaguses said in his head?

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
I actually feel a little bad for Graham in the stinger :( However another great and witty video as always.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The Gentleman said:
There's a Far Side comic of the short-lived Asparagus Truck. Sadly, copyright law makes it impossible to find in a 1 minute Google Image search.

"I cuss, you cuss, we all cuss for asparagus"
Odd, it was pretty easy for me to find. It's not the best looking picture, but it is there.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
He probably moved to start a petition to have the word the word potato changed to "mud bathing Guinness fuel".
That is so much better then anything I tried to come up with.

Aug 1, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Screw you, potatoes indeed.

Lousy potatoes....*shakes fist*
This is extremely relevant:

OT: Sorry guys... I just finished watching Jim's new... "Video" and all I saw throughout this entire video was phallic symbols.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Shame, Asparagus is one of the few Vegetables I actually enjoy eating. Shame they make your piss smell.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I'm kind of mad that the video didn't end with Gus/Graham angrily biting off the top of the asparagus.

I'd eat deep fried asparagus. I don't think anything deep fried can taste bad.

MrDeckard said:
OT: Sorry guys... I just finished watching Jim's new... "Video" and all I saw throughout this entire video was phallic symbols.
asphalligus symbols

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I think the only reason Graham had those glasses were so that he could remove them dramatically.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
ewhac said:
Thanks, Alex and Graham, that was... crazy.
Just as an FYI.. That Alex is not the Alex Steacy Alex. Alexander Roederer is AlexanderDitto of the LRR forums! He's awesome!

Furthermore, asparagus!

Beliyal

Big Stupid Jellyfish
Jun 7, 2010
I laughed. A lot. I love asparagus, I'd gladly join Graham in his efforts to put it in all the restaurants (and water. And snacks. And lobsters).

Though, how do you have such fat aspara... asparaguses? (?) In my country, the wild asparagus is pretty thin, like this [http://oblizeki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/sparoga_02divlja.jpg]. I feel ripped of by our nature!

Lizardon said:
Awesome video LRR and thanks for the new wallpaper.

Thanks, I was looking forward for someone doing this because I am too lazy to go and do it myself.