LoadingReadyRun: Spoken Word

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
The animation would have been better if there had been an attempt at lip sincing, or just making the lips move when the characters spoke.

It was very different and I probably prefer the status quo (new thing scare and confuse me!) but this was quite funny, just with quite a few small problems.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I have to admit, that was Alfa Mike Uniform Sierra India November Golf

Yes, I know the Phonetic Alphabet.

Good episode guys, but I sorta prefer the live action ones.

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
stinkychops said:
capacollo said:
Way to think outside the box and take a chance with the animation sketch.
Cough* Extra Credits *cough
I meant in regard to LRR itself but Cough* True True *Cough in regard to the the animation style

Apr 17, 2009
zombie711 said:
its zee not zed.
In Queen's English, spoken by us Brits, Australians and Canadians (ie most of the Commonwealth I believe), the letter Z is pronounced 'zed'. It's only you Americans who say 'zee' because you've bastardised the English tongue

matt87_50

Apr 3, 2009
"its zee not zed."

lol. I assume your kidding.
curse you Americans! the language was ****ed up enough already. it didn't need your help!

bad as my grade one teach who had me calling H, haitch. its AITCH YOU HATE FILLED *****!

matt87_50

Apr 3, 2009
Pallindromemordnillap said:
zombie711 said:
its zee not zed.
In Queen's English, spoken by us Brits, Australians and Canadians (ie most of the Commonwealth I believe), the letter Z is pronounced 'zed'. It's only you Americans who say 'zee' because you've bastardised the English tongue
Oh PLEASE! don't act so high and mighty! not even the Americans could screw it up much more than it already was! maybe if the brits hadn't made a habit of getting INVADED by everyone all the time it would have been redeemable!

Nightfalke

Just this guy, you know?
Sep 10, 2008
Meh episode TOTALLY redeemed by the stinger.

Seriously though, did you guys come up with the stinger first, then write the sketch around that?

James_LRR

Nov 30, 2009
We tried to actually get into a real airports Control Tower but for fairly obvious reasons that wasn't going to happen, at which point we started to think of other ways to make it work and still look good. At some point durring that conversation the idea for doing the whole video with images drawn by Kathleen and animated by Graham came up. It's something we haven't really done before so we thought "lets give it a shot". Hopefully you guys like it! Back to real people next week.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
matt87_50 said:
zombie711 said:
its zee not zed.
Oh PLEASE! don't act so high and mighty! not even the Americans could screw it up much more than it already was! maybe if the brits hadn't made a habit of getting INVADED by everyone all the time it would have been redeemable!
When was the last time we were invaded? 1066? Seriously, the Germans never put a foot on here. Now please stop arguing. David Mitchell is right. All of you are needlessly arguing.

Calumon: Hug and Make up?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Silver Scribbler said:
Could you guys not find an airport willing to let you film in their air traffic control tower? Hehe. Loving the artwork anyway, good job Kathleen and Graham.
considering there is no major airport on the island and the closest one is vancouver i don't think so.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
If I was a pilot and had an emergency with the control tower being a jerk like this, I'd probably just "accdiently" fly into the tower since I wasn't given directions where to land.

It's only fair that their stupidity should take them out too :D

Also, great job guys. Interesting that we're into animations.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
matt87_50 said:
zombie711 said:
its zee not zed.
When was the last time we were invaded? 1066? Seriously, the Germans never put a foot on here. Now please stop arguing. David Mitchell is right. All of you are needlessly arguing.

Calumon: Hug and Make up?
Now now, don't feed the trolls. The guy has no sense of the English language. In his previous post he said two, not too and evarr not ever.

O.T. I like the allusion to the spelling alphabet throughout, especially at the end.