LoadingReadyRun: Spoken Word

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
Nice, really liked the ep and the graphics. Didn't know Kathleen did animation, nice work. A little off-topic, does anybody have problems with loadingreadyrun's and enn's... um... loading? Does it load slowly with you guys, or is it just me?

Steven McDriverson

Apr 20, 2010
Because of you guys, I will never complain when I have to use the ICAO spelling alphabet. Thank you for putting it ALL into perspective.

GoldenShadow

May 13, 2008
alpha
bravo
charlie
delta
echo
foxtrot
golf
hotel
india
juliet
kilo
lima
mike
november
oscar
papa
quebec
romeo
sierra
tango
uniform
victor
wiskey
xray
yankee
zulu

From memory

mountainfire

Forum Lurker
Jan 23, 2009
Kmadden2004 said:
matt87_50 said:
Pallindromemordnillap said:
zombie711 said:
its zee not zed.
In Queen's English, spoken by us Brits, Australians and Canadians (ie most of the Commonwealth I believe), the letter Z is pronounced 'zed'. It's only you Americans who say 'zee' because you've bastardised the English tongue
Oh PLEASE! don't act so high and mighty! not even the Americans could screw it up much more than it already was! maybe if the brits hadn't made a habit of getting INVADED by everyone all the time it would have been redeemable!
The UK hasn't been invaded for 944 years.
I dunno... I'm pretty sure British airspace was invaded during the Battle of Britain :p

But I don't really care. American English is different because there was a concerted effort to differentiate from the Queen's English (thanks Webster) and because of a cut in ties. It's kinda like Latin American Spanish.

Zed's way cooler than Zee. I mean, seriously. I love consonants.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
Mmmm, swing and a miss with this one. I didn't laugh once. This was just.... bad. Like, The Expendables, or Twilight bad.

I don't mind you guys trying new things, and I've no issues with animation, but the jokes were not funny at all...

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
I really like LRR and I think experimenting with animation is a good idea, but if that's the level of animation and drawing they are capable of - it doesn't really work.

As for the plot - that's the reason they have NATO Phonetic Alphabet.

Seems like a downfall after Toothy Smile Toothpaste, which really made me laugh.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Ah, the return of Sir John Harvard, the inventor of Harvard! Gotta fuggin' love Sir Johns. Also, not a fan of the animation style, but I can understand why it had to be that way.

Trombone_Hero

Apr 16, 2009
Island said:
I'm haven't seen anything else of the show; maybe some of them are funny, but honestly i thought that was terrible. i wouldn't even call that animation. unsure what your going for with the lack of almost any animation, but it comes off to me as if you just don't care enough or are to lazy to put in the time to animate the show. none of the jokes were funny, and the whole set up just seemed unoriginal and extremely predictable.

i can't believe so many people are putting positive comments, maybe i am missing something?
you really need to see some of their other stuff. I would say that this was a rare miss for the LRR crew. But a lot of the stuff they do is hilarious.