LoadingReadyRun: The Birds, The Bees and The Bears

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Yeah, the crack at "Fifty Shades" definitely made me laugh. Great sketch, LRR.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
I'm afraid to look up what a zuchini is....

Oh, it's just a courgette. Phew!

....wait....

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
And Beej was credited as "Beejoom." That's a new one. XP
OT: That was brilliant. Excellent character acting thar.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Well, that was quite possibly one of the funnier sketches I've seen recently. It's good to see such overt humour mixed in there with the dry stuff.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
I'm 20, I've never been steadily employed (and barely been anything remotely close to employed), and there's almost no chance I'll have moved out of my parent's house by next year.

feelsbadman.jpg

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
OK, this is the best one I have seen in ages. Some of the funnier things I have seen in ages in fact. The twist at the end was awesome. Great work with this one.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Great sketch, Kathleen. Glad I missed out on that one, though, if it happened at 22, I'd have countered their awkward upfrontness with unabashed curiosity, since I have trained my imagination to not think of certain things.

It goes to a nice lovely hammock, instead.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
`I had no idea where this was gonna go and then it went to a rather dark place. Seriously, we have these two sweet innocent seeming parents and they suddenly start talking about bondage. Do I even wanna know what the zucchini is for..?

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I'm 26 and still lives with mom.
It's pretty convenient. She works out of town every other week, and we have dogs, so I take care of them and the house while she's away. And there's also the snow during winter. It's a big yard, and she'd be hard pressed to keep up with that much snow by herself, on top of the fact that she's basically fucked if it snows while she's away and I'm not around.
Basically, if I move, she would have to sell the house.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
All of my WAT. That was so awkward but so damn funny I can't stop laughing, i'm tearing up it was so funny. Also glad I never had "The Talk" with my parents (they split before I was "old enough") it just would have been too awkward and I hate awkward situations.

Breywood

Jun 22, 2011
I found the roles looked a little awkward for you three at the beginning, but it really picked up after a bit.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
MasterSplinter said:
As a 22 year old unemployed virgin still living at home. I'm feeling kinda depressed right now.
I'm 21 and just moved out on my own two months ago, and I kissed a girl once, and that was it. So, you're not alone, we can be depressed together!

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
This one really got me, didn't expect it to go there. Great video.
And this made me realise how glad I am that school took care of my sex education and not my parents, although I doubt (hope) that they wouldn't have talked about bondage.

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
This is hands down one of the funniest LRRs I've ever seen. Thumbs up guys. Thumbs up.