LoadingReadyRun: The Canadian

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Canadian

Learn about the strange creatures that inhabit this wild land.

Watch Video

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Well happy Canada Day! Sorry I didn't know anything about it.

(TRYING TO GET INTO THE WHOLE CANADA SPIRIT EH?)

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I live in Canada and I have never ate syrup with poutine before. I'll have to ask, how does it taste?

Happy Canada's Day to all Canadians(eh?)!!

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Additional U's? In English?! We'll have none of that, thankyou. As is well known, we English people long ago ceded control of our language to the Americans, adopted their spelling, and went off to play soccer instead.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Got a kick out of sending all the rude Canadians to Butte Minnesota, that explains a lot on what goes on up there.

Jan 12, 2012
Could you flag the video NSFW? Some of us share an igloo with small children, and we want them to learn about mating dances where their old enough to understand safe "eh".

Rituro

Critwrencha
Sep 18, 2008
The7Sins said:
Vanbael said:
Got a kick out of sending all the rude Canadians to Butte Minnesota, that explains a lot on what goes on up there.
You mean Montana. There is no Butte Minnesota.
Shoot, is that right? Sorry 'bout that, eh? Well, if there wasn't a Butte, Minnesota before, there is now. Warning: it's full of rude people.

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
You did a parody nature documentary about Canadians and didn't structure it after the Hinterland Who's Who shorts? Are you sure you're Canadians?

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
I think I've meet Toronto Ted he did the same to my sister. And I don't even have a sister the swine.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
...That last bit of the video (The last part before the credits that is) made me picture Paul and Kathleen schtupping.
I am now uncomfortable watching further videos by you due to this mental image inevitably popping up.
I demand a proper Canadian "Sourry" or as those of us who speak American say it "Sorry".

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Oh man. LRR, knocking this whole internet comedy thing out of the park, week after week after week. :)

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Nice show today. I learned a lot.

Also, ;D unbelievably awesome! Happy Canada Day!

Side note: Can you take back some of the rude Canadians you sent to the U.S.?
Or at least take back Ted Cruz before the moron tries to run for president.
[sub](Yes he was born in Canada, and yes I know you have to be born in the U.S. to be President. Why did you think I called him a moron?)[/sub]

Rogjah

Dec 5, 2012
JSW said:
You did a parody nature documentary about Canadians and didn't structure it after the Hinterland Who's Who shorts? Are you sure you're Canadians?

Not quite the Hinterland's Who's Who, but years ago they did do a Part of our Heritage video for Canada day. So it has kind of already been done.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/213/A-Part-of-Our-Heritage

Warning: Contains pre-beard Graham and pre-shave Paul (aka Gordon Freeman).