LoadingReadyRun: The Job

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Job

Graham and Paul assemble a crack team of professionals to take on what might be the most difficult job ever.

Watch Video

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
constant giggling and a few laughs, nice to see that your keeping the lrr sense of humor (big setup, pointless punchline).

I'm saddened that you didn't keep the LRR logo with the first R replaced with an escapist e, that logo was awesome.

Edit: first lrr escapist post evar!

[sub]please don't ban me[/sub]

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Great parody of oceans 11 :D. Also good to see loading ready run on this site since I can't be buggered to regularly visit more than one site at a time.

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?
Not sure I'm pleased with the trade-off.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
I never knew moving a couch could be so epic.

Way to go guys, I'm excited to see more from you at the Escapist :)

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
nice. good start. I know Lrr has been around like for evarr but never actually bothered to watch it. wish Quicktime workes at work now!

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
From Jer floating to Kathleen's action shots to Tim's hologram watch, it's clear that a lot of work went into this to make it visually appealing. Though I must admit, once the team had been assembled, I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if they were just getting all these people together to do something mundane like moving a couch." Clearly, I am in the target audience for this.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
That was funny, especially when I found out what the mission was. Also, no more Lolcats why Kathleen why.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Furburt said:
Thank god for Loading Ready Run.

Incidentally, if anyone would like to join the LRR fanclub...
sign me up!, so what do we do there, talk about the good ol' days when Paul had an goatee?.

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
After Unskippable and (especially) ENN, I was already curious about LRR. Luckily I don't even have to leave The Escapist for that now!

Also: (my) First Post!

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Fantastic work and very funny.

I'm glad there's another website I don't have to check for updates now that LRR have partnered with Escapist!

ZerOmega

Sep 14, 2008
This is either going to become something very entertaining or incredibly stupid.

I'll wait the next episode in awe and dread.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Furburt said:
Thank god for Loading Ready Run.

Incidentally, if anyone would like to join the LRR fanclub...
Well, I just recently discovered the site and loved it. Link?

OT: Heh. Nice one guys. "God dammit, Jer!" was the best part.