LoadingReadyRun: The Job

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Something tells me this series is going to be made of cookies, awesome, and win.

Good job.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
YYYEEESSS LLR! Great stuff! Looking forwards to the episodes to come, what days will they be posted? Every two weeks?

Great job guys.

[sub]Needs more Morgan ;)[/sub]

webrunner

Sep 23, 2009
Goldeneye1989 said:
Looks good, hopefully you can manage the three shows, if not oh well, good luck
They've managed three shows ever since ENN launched. Just that the one on loadingreadyrun.com is here now also.

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
HyenaThePirate said:
So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?
Not sure I'm pleased with the trade-off.
This video was posted at 5 pm CET, Unskippable goes up at 6 pm CET, you're here one hour early.

Edit: Though I see 5 pm has been used rather extensively previously, but the latest pattern hints to a 6 pm timeslot.

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
As a fan of LRR, I found myself watching this rather nervously. Will it be good enough to please the merciless forum visitors of the escapist? Will they judge it on the first episode?

Anyways, as many ppl posted before me, even though i watched it as soon as possible, there seem to be a lot of fans here already.

ot: lol, a blueprint to move a couch!?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
HyenaThePirate said:
So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?
Unskippable will be up at the usual time today. Relax, princess.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
webrunner said:
Goldeneye1989 said:
Looks good, hopefully you can manage the three shows, if not oh well, good luck
They've managed three shows ever since ENN launched. Just that the one on loadingreadyrun.com is here now also.

WEEEEELLL TOUCHE' MR SMARTY PANTS.... in that case good luck, lets hope we dont get any of that taint around here.

DeviousJ

Nov 9, 2009
Oh, man! That had so much style! This has to be the best hallway a gang ever walked on in slowmotion.
And I also don't remember a LRR-video with that much credits...

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
Furburt said:
Thank god for Loading Ready Run.

Incidentally, if anyone would like to join the LRR fanclub...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Loading-Ready-Run-Fanclub

Proceed thusly.
i'm sorry but did you just end a sentence with thus(ly)

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Heh. When they were moving the couch I was like "The martial arts guy could just use his mind powers..."

AND I WAS RIGHT. :p

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
well now they have three shows on the escapist, they must be getting a lot of money I'm guessing.

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
HyenaThePirate said:
Unskippable will be up at the usual time today. Relax, princess.
LOL ok thanks.. sorry, just got worried and that. I don't like change, so when I suspects that some change might be coming, it does me head in.

Fleppensteyn

Things AND stuff
Nov 4, 2009
I am amazed by the little amount of people needed to move such a heavy couch....I usually need 20 people..

Anyway.....Nice video guys, hope the escapist contract works out well!