LoadingReadyRun: The Job

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
Kathleen does an awesome Uma Thurman.

It's a bit strange, coming from two years of watching LRR, but I think it's a great intro to them and their humor.

Keep calm and carry on.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
That... Was BRILLIANT! I freaking love you guys! I don't give a shit what the haters say, LRR will forever be absolute comedic geniuses!

Grow up everyone and smell the awesome wit-induced comedy that is obviously way too smart for you.

@swaki, that... Was never an R. It was the largest circle that turned into the Escapist E and I actually like that the original logo has stayed. Much more iconic of LRR.

The introductions for everyone was just golden and with such an amazing punchline, it just can't get any better than that. Or CAN it!?

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
hmm
the acting was kinda....strange at some scenes...
but the ending made me laugh...
looking forward to new eps..

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
Wow, wasn't expecting to see LRR on The Escapist - will you still be making separate LRR videos on LRR.com, or will you and The Escapist be merging now?

That's wasn't too bad, I did like the punchline :D

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
I used to watch LRR a lot, until the site's video player decided it wouldn't work half the time for me. I've missed that theme song, and the sketch was everything I expect from you guys! Hilarious stuff!

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
sirdanrhodes said:
OK, so is there any point in me even having LRR in my favourites any more?
From what I understand the LRR website will still host ISC, Loading Time and Commodore Hustle.

Elomin Sha

Mar 9, 2009
I'm a regular LRR follower and it's been a while since I laughed constantly through a video of theirs.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
PunchClockVillain said:
I like how Grahams voice got all high pitched at the end.
Psssssst, that's actually Matt. Not Graham. lern2lrrplox?

@Fightgarr, Nope, cH is coming here too. Phailhaus is staying on LRR's site though.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Fantastic introduction to LRR for those Escapist folks not fortunate enough to all ready be in tune with it.

[sub]And if you weren't before now, I think there's something wrong with you.[/sub]

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Loading Ready Run, you guys rock! I'm eager to see you guys on the Escapist.

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Triumph, guys. Way to start things off with a bang. I'd love to meet all of you. Do you do personal appearances?

Because I've got this file cabinet I want to move but it's *hella* heavy.

RavenTT

Aug 13, 2009
Loved that video, definetly one of my favourites from the LRR team :D
keep being awesome